Reviews for Missing the Lost Conqueror
Nice story
jessi chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Excellent poem!
sherabo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
beautiful, I love it, write more,you have a wonderful style. I am happy to have your poem in my community. As long as it its alright with you I would like to add more of your work. Sherabo
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This is so beautifully written. I love how you showed the emotions that everyone was having at the thought of the loss of Kaiba and then how when he appeared out of nowhere he acted like nothing really happened. That is so like Kaiba.. I loved reading this Poem...
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really like it; it was very sweet. By the way, nice work on writing multiple sonnets, I mean one is usually hard enough, but four. Nice!

-Yokai Summoner
Ozymandius chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow that was good. Do I possibly see a Seto/Tea fic in your future?
Kate chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Excellent! Excellent, I have no words! I hadn't read a poem like this until now, ever! It is just like a poem should be: Fairly understandable, but a little bit mysterious, with angst and suspense and a happy end! I thought for sure that Seto had died for a moment, but no, he's still alive, and Tea decides at last to tell him how she feels, before she lose him again, like she lost Atem.

Again, excellent. No words. Wow!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Squee! Yay! I was in kind of a frustrated mood, and this definitely eased it! I love seeing Téa's thoughts, her confusion and her exploration of how her feelings have changed. Especially where she regrets what she said in the past, and her realization that she misses Seto as much as Atem.

Seto turning up at the game shop was a surprise! I knew he'd survive, but I wasn't expecting him to go there. :) Either this is after he's mellowed a lot, or he went there because he figured Mokuba would be there. I love the image of him telling how he survived, and Téa's resolve at the end. Lovely little piece!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/26/2008