Reviews for The Way of the wolf
Misty the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
. How could Robotnik do such a thing! I love wolves definately, and this was a nice story. w
King Hadbar chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I would have penned this as your first fic had I not been told otherwise. I didn't flip for it, really. Numerous elements could have been done better, like making me care about the characters, for one.
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This is one sweet story if I do say so myself. Why it has so few reviews puzzles me.

This story made me hate Pacbell and Robotnik even more. Those poor wolves shouldn't have suffered such a terrible fate...

Amalace is a very interesting character. Keep it up!
M. Briggs chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I don't have a well-rounded critique for you, because I thought this story did well on its own.

This is my kind of story. A campfire, a great tale of the past, and a good one at that, I'm surprised this story has so few reviews, but we all have our preferences.

This is great.
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Cool story D! I love the wolf pack, plus wolves are my favorite animals too D! And I hate robuttnik even more! Awesome story.
Dane2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Nice dialogue, as usual, and this was a nice, fun read. Not as good as "Barred Speech", but pretty darn close.
TheONeAndOnly chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Now, THAT is a story...real sweet and well written, two thumbs up and anything else that I can spare too!