Reviews for Not Alone Anymore
AnotherMember chapter 3 . 11/12
I love Jay and Theresa but I've always wondered about Archie and Theresa.
Anyways I liked the story, simple but nice.
ideomania chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
'felt a weight lift from his shoulder's that he hadn't even known was there. “Goodbye Theresa. I'm glad you've found what you were looking for.” '

WHAT? I Love T/A fics but Jay is so damn condescending...that was practically giving permission. What weight? It kinda sounded like he was ignoring her and whatever they a Jerk. You wrote this really well, and I'm glad you made me a little more angry at Jay. Very in character (IMO).
hh4real chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
nice, but lacking a sense of originality. also you kept repeating 'true love'. nice writing technique though.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
It was terribly good, I still like it.
jennieman chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Not too bad? That was awesome! I absolutely loved it, very nice and simple way to end it. Especially with Jay's little part in the end there, it just seemed to wrap everything together perfectly. I hope you write more of these little fics, because I think I could quite easily become addicted to them.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I adore you for continuing this story, I like it very much.
jennieman chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
yay! another chapter! and another one to come. can't wait to see what happens in the final chapter, i'm sure it'll be cute, just like this one. it's always nice to see Archie realizing the error of his ways, and grudgingly/stubbornly trying to fix . and i really can't wait for the next chapter of Time Stops! so hurry and update, mmkay?
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Continue it, it's so cool!
jennieman chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
WOOT! that was awesome! and oddly cute, even though Archie was totally pissed at her. i think i have a thing for those two being angry at each other. it just makes the making up part that much better! can't wait for part two, so hurry and update mmkay?
irish-table chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow...that was really, really, really, really, good! i absolutely love the Theresa/Archie pairings! it's different, and one of my favourites! also, i thought that the atlanta and neil love was very interesting...i like it though. i got a tingly feeling! so update soon!