Reviews for SasoriXDeidara
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Poor Deidara :p
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is better than all the yaoi I read. I can't write yaoi without feeling like the person I'm writing yaoi about is about to kill me. Like, I was about to write a hidan and kakuzu one when I felt like Hidan's sycthe was sticking me in the back.
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I liked your description near the beginning of the story, like with the trees lying awkwardly on their sides, and the wind tearing at Sasori's hair, but I feel your writing decreased over the course of your writing.

I'm sorry to say that, though I believe you do have potential to write better. I'd probably recommend, rather than having such short chapter, writing a story like this as a one shot, or at least have only two chapters. It didnt really feel like that it was a good descission to stretch this story over 5 chapters, but that's just my own opinion.

You have good potential, and please dont be agry with me, these are just my opinions and you dont have to listen to me, -

-Woolfy
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I like it was good
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
I really like this it's too good for words. You should add more details
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
that was cute I really enjoyed it
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i thought the first chapter was pretty good honestly
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
nice
Andrew Pastel Punk chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Wha... what? Why?
Colorofglass chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
A little sad at the end but forgeting that, this story is pure poetry. Gripping descriptions of emotions and the physical world have made this story a winner. Also, you've done a great job making the characters thoughts, speech and actions very realistic. Another plus is your imaculate grammar and spelling which is a refreshing change from having to muddle my way through other stories. You are a wonderful writer, keep up the great work.
WolfsLullaby chapter 5 . 6/1/2009

...

...please..? :D

i wish you could have made this story longer and more lemony, but it was beautiful none-the-less. your style ofwriting is awesome!

i love it, please makeses a sequelses...es? 3
xXDannaXx chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
That was so sweet and adorable.
passerby chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
so yeah, this was, angsty, written well, but depressing...D: poor dei dei! do you think you could writ an ItatchixKisame story? because they are awsome? GO ITAxKISA! ...and hidan and kuzuku!
AkiraSesshoumaruMalfoy chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
I loved every bit of it. Keep up all the good writing XD
travvywavvy chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
You should write a sequel! This was very good!