Reviews for The Lost Toy Soldiers
InvaderL chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Awesome story, and I don't use the word 'Awesome' very much either.

InvaderL.
NamelessHeretic chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Eh... cool idea, I guess, but I think it would've been better if you hadn't tried jamming it into the events of Serenity (although saving Wash was nice).
Teucrian chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Wow. I've been reading through a couple chapters a day the last few days, but when I got to who Book was, my jaw dropped. That's just awesome.
crosswire chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved it, your a real poet you know that?
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Great work Mixing the two. Looks like Yui will get revenge for shinji with reis help _
Escalus chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
Heh, an interesting read, though abrupt.
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
It's always sad to come to the end of a story, especially one that you've truly enjoyed reading-as I have enjoyed reading this one.

It was sad to discover that Shinji had perished in such a horrible manner. However, that was offset by Rei's, and EVA Unit 01's, revenge.

Best of luck on any potential sequels.

As always, thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Wow. Wow. And more Wow.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Nice chapter!
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
I never saw Firefly so that part of the story is completely new to me. Also, if you possibly can, please make your chapters a bit longer.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Escalus chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Ah...fascinating! I' a little lost, never having seen the movie, but I continue to enjoy this.
Escalus chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Interesting, if a little odd.
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I say go for it - definately interesting so far.

Also what universe crossover is this going to be, or is it your own?
Cataplasmator chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You write pretty good, man. It's okay to write small parts and so over time, but I think you got a good idea over there. I'd like to read more about it.
RahXephon chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Your idea and premise is good, but your chapter is far too short, as you have already mentioned. Put some more actual effort in this work, please.