Reviews for A Heart's Reminiscing
sierrafujoshiaku chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
What the heck?
HARRY D0ESN'T DESERVE DRAC0...
BLAISE IS A BETTER MAN THAN HIM 1000000X
WHAT'S WR0NG WITH Y0U?
Y0UR ENDING SUCK
VERY SUCK
VERY UNREAL.
Canna chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
What the heck is this? So what, they get back together after Harry was such a jerk? I was really happy when I saw Blaise enter Draco's life and now this...sorry, I'm just really, really pissed right now. I never liked seeing irresponsible, arrogant, selfish jerks being rewarded for horrible decision and bad behaviour. Harry has no right to anything and Draco must have hit his head with a ton with bricks to let this kind of person back to both his and his daughter's life. There is just so many things wrong with this picture that I could go on forever. Sorry, I'm just going to cool myself off now.
ImAliAndImFabulous0218 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Oh my gosh. You have no flipping clue how much I cried after reading these two books. Every chapter consisted of blurry vision, sobs, and a fat cat looking at me weirdly. I'm glad it had a happy ending though. This was really well-written, and I can't wait to check out more of your works. :)
Granatapfel chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
You're really going to reward Potter for being the worst scumbag inthe history of the universe? Really? I'm going to pretend Potter died in a fire or from some STD he got from his ginger tart. Thats the only way I can stomach this.
like-slash chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
harry i hope you live alone and miserable you fucking jackass!
cat chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
i hate your harry. i pity your draco. i support your blaise.
Mrs.Tomlinson91799 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. HARRY IS SUCH A BASTARD AND I HATE HIM FOR BEING A RAMPAGING ASSHOLE AND CHANGING HER NAME! Who the hell does he think he is to take her away and change her name? Draco needs her... Harry doesn't deserve Diana.

(Sorry, that needed to be said)
Mgriffith490 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I loved this story and would like to read more.
JaneBaby chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
This was so sad! But the ending , perfecto
Fueled by Pho chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
The happy ending was... Typical. Not sure what word I am trying to use there, but I expected that ending. Even though I feel that Draco deserved better than Harry. He deserved Blaise. Blaise was perfect for him, and I felt that Blaise gave up too easily. If you love someone, you hold on to them. Harry only cared after he saw that Draco had someone new. Ugh. I don't know. Your Harry just rubs me the wrong way for some odd reason haha.
tmr chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
great job
yoyo chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Yaaaaaaaaa great ending
me chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Nooooooo I liked blase and draco!
Draco mudiliar chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I so sorry for Draco and Harry was so mean to him. I started thinking Blaise could have being a better match for Draco than Harry.

But for Diana's sake they should be together which they did in the end
Mila Pink chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
I still feel angry with Harry.

He often acted without thinking and hurt so much. I think even if he asked for forgiveness a thousand times marks heartbreak would still be there.

It was the perfect end after all.

I want more, not let it die.

kisses