Reviews for A Heart's Reminiscing
mithrandir.niet chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
harry i hope you live alone and miserable you fucking jackass!
cat chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
i hate your harry. i pity your draco. i support your blaise.
Mrs.Tomlinson91799 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. HARRY IS SUCH A BASTARD AND I HATE HIM FOR BEING A RAMPAGING ASSHOLE AND CHANGING HER NAME! Who the hell does he think he is to take her away and change her name? Draco needs her... Harry doesn't deserve Diana.

(Sorry, that needed to be said)
Mgriffith490 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I loved this story and would like to read more.
JaneBaby chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
This was so sad! But the ending , perfecto
Fueled by Pho chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
The happy ending was... Typical. Not sure what word I am trying to use there, but I expected that ending. Even though I feel that Draco deserved better than Harry. He deserved Blaise. Blaise was perfect for him, and I felt that Blaise gave up too easily. If you love someone, you hold on to them. Harry only cared after he saw that Draco had someone new. Ugh. I don't know. Your Harry just rubs me the wrong way for some odd reason haha.
tmr chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
great job
yoyo chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Yaaaaaaaaa great ending
me chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Nooooooo I liked blase and draco!
Draco mudiliar chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
I so sorry for Draco and Harry was so mean to him. I started thinking Blaise could have being a better match for Draco than Harry.

But for Diana's sake they should be together which they did in the end
Mila Pink chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
I still feel angry with Harry.

He often acted without thinking and hurt so much. I think even if he asked for forgiveness a thousand times marks heartbreak would still be there.

It was the perfect end after all.

I want more, not let it die.

kisses
Alarik chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
It was good story but I cannot help myself I liked Blaise more than Harry. But still nice reading.
cynthiacyvon chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
finally XD

i'm sorry i thought you didn't finish the story

i didn't quite reading the story list properly,

your story affect my emotions too much,

i love every pieces of your story

XD, and this is a truly great ending :)

love your story
lilmui chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I love both this and the one before this :,D. I cried so much but it was worth it! I'm so glad you got rid of Ginny. I never liked her much

Anyways awesome story :D I hope you keep writing stories :D
Massacrerose chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
omg I almost cried about 5 times, break my laptop in anger or frustration about 4 times, literally cussed out/flipped off/threatened to magically jump into the story to beat the effin' life out of Ginny, Harry, or both of them about 3 times each, and smiled happily over little Diana's antics throughout the 2 stories. But besides all the tears and drama within this series, it is definately 1 of the best written fanfictions I have ever read. Gotta give credit where credit is due. :)

I still cant believe Harry did that to Draco and little DIANA (Lily my freakin ass), and if i was in Dracos shoes i do not think i would have stopped myself from bringing up the fact that Harry took MY CHILD away from me because he was BITTER over the fact that Draco hid his child away from him because HE broke off the relationship for some whore. I am sorry if you like Ginny but ever since the 6th book, expecially the movie, Ginny was kinda slutty... GO HERMIONE! I really wanted her to b**** slap Harry multiple times and i feel that you made her do the right thing in siding for Diana instead of either Harry or Draco.

sorry if this seems kind of long but I had to say that before i exploded.

once again, GREAT SERIES and I am extremely happy for the possitive ending :)