Reviews for Exhaustion
nice.
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw, darn it! :D
katydidit chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Ah! I loved Gibbs' part of the story: I've always wondered what might've happened before he found her in his basement. This story does not disappoint-doubt I could've come anywhere near writing something half as good as this. :)

Love it!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I feel like I've read the second part before, but that's okay cuz I liked it the first time. It's great to finally read a decent tag to Bloodbath, they're both IC and I loved it. Great job.

pj
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw...that was nice.

Good job,

~MM
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great fic, awesome last line. I hope they sleep well.
Tjix chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Of all the things I love about NCIS, the Abby-Gibbs friendship has got to be my favorite. I love the way they treat each other, and you caught it just right, here. By the way, I love the ending-she had to laugh or she'd cry. Yes, I've felt like that before.

Ja ne,

Tjix
Angel Sciuto chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
lol please continue
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really like how you picked up the dialogue from this episode. Just watched the scenes again on YouTube because it's been some time since I saw it last. Really well done.
BladeRaider chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Ha, you did it (I knew you would)! Very, very nice. There's nothing better before sleep than well-written NCIS story XD. Thank you.
sasha1600 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is great! I love that you have Gibbs already knowing about the book. Because, of course, Gibbs knows everything! And the line 'Ooh, chisel. Chisels are fun.' is just hilarious - I can so see that running through Abby's head during that scene.