Reviews for Antithetic
sachiko haruki chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
a die-hard sasusaku fan? nno~! don't go to the DARK side! no-

oops my bad. my inner's just...ah crazy about itachixsakura. and i'm for gaaraxsakura. weird i know. hehe. booh yeah i really love you for this one-fic! it's so cute! XD

reviewed~
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I just love this story...it's clearly not the first time I've read it (more like 23th) and I just can't get enough...the world needs more itasaku !
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
You should write ItaSaku more often! You're insanely good at it!
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
For being a hard core SasuSaku fangirl, you did an amazing job writing this story! I think you really understand the difference between the two brothers because sometimes some authors write Itachi like they would Sasuke.
snorkabuziaczek chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love your story.

The way you write you are excellent.

I am waiting for more stories about ItaSaku interaction.
Caroline Berlin chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Okay, seriously? Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek is one of my favorite songs. Woot. Really good story. One question though, how do they know each other if their interaction's been limited to ordering coffee?
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
For a hard-core SasuSaku fan, you write a better ItaSaku than me. XD And I adore the pairing simply because it looks good. (Two gorgeous people together... you have to admit it looks awesome anywhere.)

I really liked it, and I thank Annie for turning a year older, since this gift is marvelous, honestly. X3

Thank you so much for considering writing such a wonderful pairing! (I liked how that 'other woman' noticed their interaction. XD Keen, she is. Ack... I let my guard down and out comes Yoda. XD)
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Maybe I should start drinking coffee or frappuccinos, more often if they have a sexy guys like Itachi. Good job.
Megahotty101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was good for you being a sasosaku fan you wrote it better than some other itasaku fics ive read :)
Coming of Crepuscule chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hey, I really liked this! It was cute, haha. It might've been interesting if you'd included more on why Itachi was so unattainable for Sakura. Was he some rich son of a business man or something?
Eiyu. Love. Love chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i love it!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I loved it. ItaSaku is nice from time to time. Thanks for writing! .
Jav-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I think this is just one of those pairing that has to be AU, even if it's just a canonish non-massacre. The pairing just doesn't work too well in canon. Yea, this had me fangirling. Absolutely, loved it.
LolStupidMonkey chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Yay! ItaSaku is the best pairing!

Itachi is so mean!coming with a girl and acting like she's his girlfriend in front of poor Sakura!

Tehehe

Cute story

good you wrote this because I don't like SasuSaku pairing anyway

(I am not trying to be mean!just tellin' the truth)

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP ;)
hiri chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
wow! This is like really awesome. Best AU I've read with ItaSaku. And I'm so happy! because this was so sweet and unexpected. It's always so angsty with Itachi and Sakura. But this was... WOW! (dammit I can't find words, you've left me speechless)o
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »