Reviews for What If's
Bluehaven4220 chapter 19 . 7/10/2008
*mouth drops open* First of all... WHAT? lol. I love it. I knew it had to end sooner or later and to be honest, I'm not sure I really ever liked the thought of Matt and Carmen together. I'm glad she ended it. *ice cream and chocolate for you* More please
Dropkick95 chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
WHY! Why, did you do this UPDATE VERY SOON!

PLZ I CAN'T WAIT
Mauveine chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
I never know what to expect when I read these chapters. This was a great one and this chapter I am with Gus on one hand and how she reacts and with Carmen on the other hand.

Gus is right to call her out on what's been going on. Carmen deserves what Gus says and I would have hit her back if I were Gus. This story makes my vindictive side come out. Payback's a bitch is all I can say. lol.

I am interested to see what Carmen has planned. Sometimes it takes something huge and frightening to make you realize what you have lost or are about to lose.

I am definitely looking forward to more!
fatkat chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
I'm sorry to say I've just found this little gem you folks are writing but it is absolutely fabulous!

Your characters are well written and the emotions are fantastic, keep up the good work ladies.

PS - I love Gus! She's a great kick-ass addition!
sparkyCSI chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
OMG! Flack got shot! You. Shot. Flack. :o Okay. I'm really better now. I certainly hope that Carmen breaks it off with Matt now, although I know it'll be a while before she actually comes clean and has to deal with the consequences of her actions. Lord, I hope that Matt moves because of this. :P

Eagerly awaiting more!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
great chapter. i can't wait to see what happens next. _

amazing job!
Forest Angel chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
Glad Carmen has made a decision,looking forward to finding out what you have decided for her!
nomorewriting chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
Great chapter. I love the clarity and I love how Carm had an opportunity to figure it out before it was too late. Because it could have been! I also love how we now have two women who are so protective over Flack. Even though it's been a hard run for Carmen, she still loves him and she knows it now. Great job as always!
princessg chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
i like that Carmen has figured out what she wants...hate to see how. But isn't that how life works most of the time. It takes something horrible to figure out what we already knew.

As far as taking so long to post. You will be punished. *hands on hips tapping foot* still trying to figure out how. :)
Brown-Eyed Girl 75 chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
First thing I have to say is: GIRL FIGHT! Sorry. LOL. I can't help it. That would be one scrap I wouldn't want to have to break up.

Second: Go Gus for telling it like it is. She shoots from the hip and I love that.

Third: I love Carmen, but its nice to see her realize what she has before it's too late.

Great chapter.
Bluehaven4220 chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
Whoot, go Carmen! She's right, Gus is his partner and she is his wife, and that takes prescendence. Loved the chapter, I'm so glad to see you're back
Soccer-Bitch chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
wow! amazing, but its so hard to picture carmen and flack not together.
sparkyCSI chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
Wow. Y'all keep surprising me! Sorry it took so long for me to review. Real life sucks.

I kinda wish Gus had actually hit Matt with the coffee pot, but I understand why she couldn't. I can't wait to get to see her struggle with having this secret and not knowing whether or not to tell Flack or to confront Carmen. I'm actually looking forward to her confronting Carmen! I can see her not pulling any punches.

So do y'all have a chapter count yet?
Brown-Eyed Girl 75 chapter 17 . 5/27/2008
God, just when I didn't think I could love Gus any more than I did, you guys spring this on me. Fantastic chapter. Nothing like a little 'locker room' talk to get the tempers up.
Mauveine chapter 17 . 5/27/2008
Oh my, just when I feel for Matt, he has to go and do something so horrible. Bragging is not cool in this situation! Good for Gus! I would have actually hit him in the head with the coffee pot. You are the masters of twisting emotions around! lol. Loved it. Looking forward to more.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »