Reviews for Shadows of the Grave
Kittah chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Ah man, this is one of the hardest fics to read in your series because it's so vivid. You write the capture and abuse scenes so well, I can just feel the pain and fear. Again, I love this series. You write the characters so well and in such a way that I just can't stop reading.
dreameralways chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Still interesting. Thank you for writing.
andaere chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Yay, a sequel! I'm so glad that you've got a lot of these stories.

I think this was just as good, if not better, than the original story. I'm a sucker for JDA and Cox to the rescue, so... yeah. Plus, I just LOVED how dramatic JD was about getting sick (especially when he had to be scanned for the plague).

This just gets more and more mysterious. We already know the reaper Steve is evil, and now this government guy working in the anti-terrist department is named Steve... plus he healed quickly and has an Australian accent just like that evil kidnapper guy... suspicious, very suspicious... ;)

Awesome work, thank you for writing!
darkelf1600 chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
another good story.

I found the whole graveling thing interesting and overall well done. I actually started to wonder if one was responsible for JD and I was right! lol

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Thunder-Kun chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
O, I think I know where this could be heading. I'm really getting into this and when this whole thing ends, I'm going to be so depressed. Like when DLM went off the air.
Erisinia chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Dun-dun-DUN indeed!

This series of crossovers was very well done. Your style is pretty clean and clear, and you balance plot and character well. My only problem is a small but very irritating one; you always say 'fazed', like 'his hands fazed into his chest'. To faze is to disconcert, whereas the word usually suggested for the situation here is 'phased'. So you might want to change that. :)
Nyxelestia chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
I have never seen a single episode past season six... *sobs*

Anyway, awesome. I hope it's not long before Steve is discovered. And I can't wait to see how all of this will start to snowball into effect.

Loving Riley, btw. I love her appearances in this fic, and I actually hope to see more of her in the future.

Please, update asap - I really just CANNOT wait to find out what happens next.

*points to gravelings on leashes*

No...really...I can't...

_
qwerty chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
I think the name of the janitor is the name of the actor laying him, steve or neil I think. anywho great story keep it up you rock.
Shadydrmr chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
Love the story! But there will be a season 8, they're filming it and everybody's talking about it going to ABC...and foreign accent syndrome is AWESOME!
sausuge chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
yes, it is getting a new season on ABC, Zach Braff confirmed it. :)
crazy4lyf chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
culdn't b assed loggin in...fab story, lookin forward to reading more stories from you...peace out
Kittie chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
That... was INTENSE.

Woah, I hope after all of that JD is okay now. _
Shrink To Be chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
I hate the world 'final'... but i suppose all good things must come to an end :-) looking forward to the sequels:-D
Witty-Kate chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
wow! so thats wat was wronf with him! ochie sounds painfull!

just the epilogue? aw really like this story!

are you going to do a fourth part to it?
Blue November chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
this is me being just lazy enough not to sign in ... lol anywho- as usual i love it. However with the finale of Scrubs on TV tonight and the news that this too only has one more chapter left i'm not sure how i am supposed to continue on. that said i cant wait to read more from you in the future be it in this universe or another!

love and butter