Reviews for Defining Forever
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
My heart just wilted, didn't know it was possible, but it did. It was a really lovely story but sad-and going to my favorites!
Shamseldin chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved it it was cool I wish you could make a another one of your writings about naruto and this time make more romantic with a little ecchi part,to it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Naruto is named after ramen so minato defiantly likes roman. I even think it mentions he does in te anime so you were spot on about that.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
There's something about Minato x Mikoto that you can't help but love. This was extremely cute and I'm glad the ending wasn't sad. I mean, she's eventually going to marry the rich guy but details, details.
Haha, my favorite part was when Minato was complaining about the guy Mikoto was going to marry. But at the same time, he was complimenting himself. Oh gosh- he's too lovable here. Much like Naruto! :3
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
omg i love this pairing, i seriously think minato was sasuke's father coz that's the only explanation of how he's so goodlooking! and you could always say he got his uchiha powers from mikoto because she was an uchiha branch member...
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Honetsly, the idea of Mikoto/Minato didn't interest me at first. But, well, you've made it so great that I can't not love it. Plus, you've put me into Minato/ramen fangirlism, with: "Mikoto and ramen, the two loves of his life" and "You need oxygen, you need friends, you need family, you need… ramen" which were both hilarious
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I noticed that third guy didn't have a name. I started calling him "Bob" in my mind.

Sad, but not too sad. I can live with this, I think.
thack chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I like, very much.

Its cute. :)
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is sad. And beautiful. And brilliant.

Love it. :)
senkoed chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hmm, interesting take. although minato would have to love kushina too right?

then forever didn't last too long then. i like how the dialogue forms the personalities of the characters. makes these characters so real D minato should be like a more serious naruto though. he doesn't need to do so much for attention, but the prankster.. has to be inherited. xD cheers!
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Tis been in my favorites list for a long time now.

You write too well. XD I never knew Mikoto and Minato suited each other well until I've read this one.
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
regenerate chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Minato looks to the ground and smiles sadly, nodding his head as if confirming a thought to himself.

“I thought so,” he says. “So I guess this is goodbye to us, then.”

“Yeah,” Mikoto says. “It is.”

This is how they end.

Hardcore crack.

Lyke, I got as high as a kite reading this.

-snort- Just kidding.

Wow! This amazingly good.

Details, everything.

I like how you give us more perspective

on the lives of the Older Generation.

It definitely opened my eyes alot.

You're a hardcore writer, please and thank you.

And you made me find a new crack otp.

Hellz yeah, you are amazing, pfft kthxbai.

I'll check out more of your stuff later, k? :D

-Aer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
“What are you still competing for?” she asks, shaking her head and staring up at him adoringly. “You’ve already won.”

*tears out hair*

Props to you, sweetheart, thanks for writing this...:D

P.S. (friends, yes?)
beautiful things chapter 1 . 3/31/2008

I thought I was the only one to like this pairing, so thank you. D

I really like this... it was really, really, brilliant. I can't describe it any other than that.