Reviews for Wonder

And I vote you finish the thirty-seven! 8D

-shot-

Because I haven't finished Dragon Age well enough to read them. n
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I liked this. It's sweet. I don't know what else to say but I really liked it.

jm
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
haha, whenever school stops being so troublesome I’d like to read one of those ZukoKatara fics despite how much they died (u never know what inspi may hit u to resurrect then...oh maybe something like Book 4: Wind when it comes out cuz I can just feel the ZukoKatara’ness just gushin in that one. who better than katara to put zuko back on the good train, huh?) but this review isn’t for avatar, it’s for naruto and one of my fav pairings, shikatem. there’s only one word that comes to mind when I read one of ur fics...beautiful. ur writing style, the emotions portrayed be it romantic to completely angst, it all translates beautifully and plausibly. this fic was no different. it ended perfectly there, I love that line lol truly I do, but if u decide to continue it then I’ll see the alert and u’ll most definitely here from me! great job as always jakia, keep it up, even if they are drabbles piling up on your hard drive lol ;)
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Interesting... Very Shikamaru-y.
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Cute fic. ShikaTem is love, and you've done a wonderful job with Shikamaru's point of view on it.

I've missed your fics. v.v Glad to see more of them, though, and hope you'll keep posting.
Darkmeadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
So cute!What other naruto parings do you support I wonder?
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nice. Lol, kiki
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
- lol.
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh that's just nice.

They mentions of her eyes reminded me of a convo I had with someone recently. It really just came out so relaxed and smooth and it just flowed. Shikamarau's just going to love his new family. _

I think it ended very nicely, Ties it together.

Jenni