Reviews for The Science of Attraction
steffiegee chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
oohhhhh...i LOVED it! 3 i got chills just reading about the kiss :) ...mostly because this is the same way my boyfriend kisses me ;) but also because i loved how you wrote it in words! fabulous job! huge fan!
TrenaS chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
If oppisites attract,why don't Sam and Freddie relize that they perfect for each other,DUH! :D
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
OMG, I love this story! This is one of the cutest I've seen-a perfect blend of Cody's love of science and London's personality. The explanation Cody gives her makes sense in terms of human attraction because opposites do attract.

Nice! :)
What's Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
that wasnt too racy

it was good :P
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Nice story I loved it who knew science could be so rewarding hehe well I hope you keep up such great work
Breanne Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh my gosh. I absolutely LOVED that story right there. So sweet and cute! Good job. :D
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Nice... very Cody.
Katie chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was a really unique and clever idea! I liked it a lot :D
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
We did that in science this past year and the whole time I was just thinking about what a great romance plotline it would be. Thank goodness somebody not only agreed but found the perfect pairing to demonstrate!
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It's really funny that the idea for this fic came to you while studying or what not! This was also a good fic! You are a really great writer! Good job.
bsloths chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
that was completely adorable! Nice job!
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
You're right - that just screams Lody. Loved the fic, I can totally imagine it.. Problem is, I imagine then in our homeroom. Dunno if I'll be able to face school tomorrow. :P Awesome fic, keep the good work up!
xXBlackBerryRosexX chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Awesome story! Great idea and very hot kissing scene! good job!
Secret Identity chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
What kind of bad, annoying things?

Anyway, this was pretty good. I look forward to your next story.

*adds to C2*
NotUsingAnyMoreAndNeverWill chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was great I hope you update on your other Lody stories soon :) Great one shot though.