Reviews for Murphy's Law Revised
gabwhitf chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That's a sweet idea, to revise Murphy's Law. I enjoyed the fic plenty.
VunderVamp chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I liked it! Especially how James is still a little bit clueless!
siriuslyjames chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
hi

i love your writing style..its subltle,but nonetheless fantastic..

I think this story is amazing
somme23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
this is so sweet! just how i would imagine james and faults whatsoever.
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, this was so sweet, and I love how you turned Murphy's Law around. I like it much better from the more optimistic point of view. Also, this story just made for some really good reading. ]
Livia F chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Now, I CAN'T BELIEVE I hadn't reviewes in this story before. I loved it when I read it, so much I wanted to translate it...Ugh. So, anyway, let me review now: this story is so cute and romantic, I love it. I must ask you: can I translate it? Please? I'd put all the credits to you in my profile page (btw, have you seen my thanks there for the RL portuguese version?) and in the story. What do you say? :)
HubertGudmann chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
hey lexie.

as with most well done romance oneshots this one made me melt as i sat here reasding. i truly appreciate a good romance and this one is great. trying to find words to define it, cant, it truly does seem like the perfect little moment, great work.

josh
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
particularly special. Hogwarts remains firmly beneath their feet, and although a deathly silence falls over the nearby portraits-

James pulls away, smiling.

Lily smiles back, confused.

“That was actually a lot easier that I thought,” he confides in a rush, so relieved that she’s once again shocked and a little insulted. “I mean –“

Merlin, it must be written all over her face….

“I mean, it took quite a bit to pluck up the courage to do that, and in the end…. I’ve been standing here talking myself into it for a good half hour, I’ll have you know!”

I loved the ending. This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved it!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wow, really…different. You do love James and Lily, don’t you? :D It was really sweet, Just like all your stories (OK, all your one shots. I haven’t read the chapter fics yet…)

Darn, I need to stop rambling like this in the reviews. It was really enjoyable.
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was most enjoyable! You should consider writing the script for some sort of romantic comedy one day. Their awkward mannerisms were great, I like the colloquialism (?) of their speech, it was very appropriate considering how I don't really like that in most stories. Great job once again!
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is so sweet! I wish there was more!
LovinLife107 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Your James/Lily stories are so...exciting and interesting to read. This one was very good! Thanks for the great read! :)
larabrambleofbywater chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
LOVED this! lily and james are so great...:) Fabulous job!
TheLibertyWalk chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was one of the best LJ I ever read :)
random smilie chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
well done, lexie!

don't you just want to give james a big hug. he's so cuddle-able!

very nice potrayal of both the characters. and james is rather daring, is he not?