Reviews for You to Thank
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That was so true and so beautiful at the same time, I almost cried.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So true.
W.H.WANG chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I share your mourning of the end of GX.

I am just utterly speechless at how powerful this fanfiction is. I especially like the repetition you incorporated into this, as it truly conveyed the meaning of this story.

All the characters were perfectly portrayed; I can completely picture each and every one of them having these thoughts.

Your story has made my day, as I was reading a few particularly poor ones earlier today. Thanks so much, and I look forward to reading more from you!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I find myself believing that this was the 'true' ending of GX. I'm sad it's over, but all good things come to an end.

I enjoyed these thoughts you gave to the characters; all of it was perfectly in line with the story. Asuka's was sweet and held a good view of what she may have been thinking when she almost confessed. Sho's was spot on, a perfect hit, and Manjoume's held his character and personality to a T.

And Johan's...aw man, that got me the most. Indeed, thier relationship is a rare and strange one, albiet beautiful. This one line:

"Even though he'd never felt alone after receiving the Gem Beasts from Pegasus, when he looked back, Johan felt like he had always been missing something without even realizing it before he'd found him."

That did me in. Made me cry, because it seemed true to the story.

Great work. I loved it.

-Ash.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
;A;

This fic describes exactly how I feel after ending GX. And probably how most of us fangirls felt when it ended.

Such an amazing one-shot you have here, just wonderful. Really worth re-reading once in a while.

After reading this, it gave me the urge to re watch GX all over again, from the very first episode. .
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
no more GX... buts thats what Fan fiction is for! I wonder is there is a season 0, just like in the original YUGIOH!... To YouTube!
SmthngSmlr chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was so sweet! I loved it! Really reflects the ending of GX so well. This, just like the ending leaves this almost-happy sad feeling in my chest. But I love that feeling (kinda).

... in any case, this was amazing.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is a very nice oneshot, it blends in with the show nicely and makes good use of the open ending that the story leaves. I salute you.
Kuvos chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw... that almost made me cry! Perfect fic and brought a lot of closure to the series. Amazing job!
NightmareGlitter chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
/bawls/ T.T You made me cry...GX ending hurts so much, and this is sort of a closure story for it. I still have tears in my eyes...

I really like that one line "But in the end, it all comes full circle..." You connected it all together, and it had some a bittersweet friendly tone that it just killed me with sadness. I'm going to miss that theme...

I also like the metaphors you used and how you elaborated and described that in detail. It added to it so much...made me cry more...

I will say that it would've been nice to have portrayed more emotion on the characters' parts. And brought out their individual personalities a little more. It was sort of vague in that respect.

In the other respects, though, it made up for the lack of character emotion. The story had emotion. I know because it really touched me. It sounds cheesy but...it's true. I really appreciate this little fic that puts a closing on it all.

The ending to GX was a bit of a downer in my opinion. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped. It sort of left too many questions. It made me really sad.

All in all, this is a truly beautiful sentimental piece. It really made me hurt badly. I know that sounds masochist, but...I really did like to read it even if it hurt. It sort of helped me deal with that. Thanks.

I really hope you continue to write GX fanfiction even if it's over. I'll never forget it, and I'll never get over it. I can't bring myself to watch the new Yu-Gi-Oh! because it happens too far in the future and I just can't bear it. Even if you do write for that one, please don't stop writing GX fanfiction. We really need writers like you (who are actually GOOD and understand literary techniques) to continue writing for this fandom.
MissingExodus chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Whoa. I'm stunned speechless here. Now, if only YOU had written the ending, then I'd really be happy. I'll just pretend this is the actual ending. Makes more sense to me than the actual one.

Excellent. 10/10
YGOGXFAN chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Really Good! I cant explain how good that was!
mazeru chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
...wow. Yeah, wow. Hard to say anything else. This is just... well... awesome. Special. Really, really good... to say the least. You did such a great job on presenting each of them and their thoughts... I'm speechless.
IrisAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was such a sweet story! I loved how you depicted how each character felt.
Thingy-me-jellyfis chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great story. I'm trying to piece myself back together now that gx is over. IT'S SO SAD THAT IT'S OVER! Anyway, keep up the great work!