Reviews for Invisible to the Eyes
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I'm partial to Fuji-centric stories, but I really enjoyed the glimpses your painted into Fuji's future. I enjoyed them all, but Four, Six, Seven and Eight were my favorites.

I love Eight because, even though it's short, the reader knows exactly what Fuji's referring to.

One line in Four struck me, and that was your description of Yukimura. Throughout all of the vignettes, what impressed me the most was how much you could convey in so few words.

Six made me grin because I'd love to see a full-blown story examining a friendship between Niou and Fuji. I think their personalities have the potential to really compliment each other. The fact that they pair up to defend the honor of their teams and captains *and* you reference the Kaido/Yagyuu switch incident made me cheer even more

Seven was simply adorable. I mentioned at the start that I'm partial to Fuji, but I appreciate it when people acknowledge that he's not perfect. The fact that he's trying to cover it up is very cute.

Thank you so much for sharing!
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw, these were nice. -

My favs would have to be five, eight and ten. XD

And, yes, I feel a bit nostalgic about the last chapter in PoT, too. T-T I'm gonna miss them... *sigh* It's a good thing that there's still fanfiction to look forward to. XD And, you did a nice job in conveying what you wanted with the sort of 'ends' per snippet (is that what those things were called?), it kinda leaves an opening for a new beginning.

Lovely job.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
It was beautiful, and your style of writing only made it more so. That's all I can say.

...though, I have to admit that at times it was confusing since you jumped back and forth a bit _~ I know that they're supposed to be unrelated, but when they follow each other like this, your brain automatically tries to make a connection...or I've just been studying too much _~
Hazelcough chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, this is really well-written, and gives an enormous sense of closure to the otherwise-mind-spinning last chapter : D. I especially love number eight.

It's very creative (:.