Reviews for Unwritten Debt
Bia Benson chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Aww, I really loved!
kika83 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I really love the last situation between both our preferred characters!
mariskafan2012 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i saw the summary for this and realized i've never seen this episode before! i thought i'd seen every one. so i went online and watched this episode just to read this story and have it make sense. lol. i'm dedicated.
b.j chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
plz continue the story... so do hey have a hot scene together or what? i loved it
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
*CLAPS* I like how you had ended the story... Great job and cant wait for your next story...
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Good chapter.
BiggestSVUFAN chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
OMG ]

Continue with the EO thing...and at like the end of the story for the EO thing.. Elliot should finish off by saying.. "Yeah I looked!" That would be so cute!

xox-Bensler Baby 2008-xox

PM if you are continuing the story ]
sn855850 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
This was fantastic! I think this is the perfect place to end and let our imaginations go where they may. I believe your talent lies with a new plot. This story is just fantastic as it is. Great job!
chloe chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I love how you ended it! very different and unusual because normally everyone does a kiss or a proclamation of love, but this was so much better!

I would like to see you develop a relationship between them!
fluteskickbrass chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
*claps* ... *sneezes* YAY! *coughcough* o the teasing! lol. id give you a better review, but my brain is kinda fried and i have a ton of homework to do, so i cant really muster up the intelligence. *sniffle*
pinkydog123 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
OMG!

continue! _
i-love-benson chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
That was a great ending, BUT I wouldn't mind one bit if you continued with E/O. No objections here, lol. I'll never turn down some E/O lovin'. If you do continue...keep up the great work!
dark but so Lovely chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
post more soon love it
onetreefan chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
awe! as much as i love my smut, i love how this ended! fantastic job!
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I think I like this as an ending. It so sweet...so innocent...I like it.