Reviews for The Search for the Talismans
Please update soon.
nessa671 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Please update you.
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
please please please update as soon as possible please?
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
I love it!
elenasun chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
aaahh..i like dis! whats goin to happen next? will akane more powerful than ranma after she collect de 12 talismans? please keep writin on dis story 2!
Kay chapter 2 . 10/11/2001
I so love this fic! I love any fic where Akane is the hero and it's of course RA! Please get the new chapters out soon!
may chapter 2 . 10/10/2001
Truly delightful story! Really very unique and creative ideas on each of Akane's task to reach the talisman! Till the next quest!
D-Chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
I love this! MORE! MORE! MORE! bring on chapter three!
Rekka's Angel chapter 2 . 10/8/2001
Lookin' good. _ Keep it coming, I can't wait to read more!
lija chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
That was very unexpected at the end. Can't wait for her next challenge. :)
pokey chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
Yeah! Your stories are so cool! I love them! Please write more. There are not enough Akane stories, seriously. She one of my favorite chacters!
Kat chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
I love reading your stories! And I can't wait for the next chapter of Tailiman! RA rule! _ *sigh* It's so wonderful to have someone actually posting good fics on for the Ranma section. THANK YOU!
KittyKat chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Great story! You are such a life saver! I'm sssssoooo glade for your cool, fun to read stories, because of the uninteresting trend of Ranma fics on the past few weeks! I can't wait for chapter three! Please update soon!
nm3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
buuuh! hell-o! _ I want moooore! _ very tantalizing beggining _
lija chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Cool story...can't wait for the next chapter. Also, don't neglect your other stories as well.