Reviews for It's Not Hard To Be
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Damnit, I'm going to start sobbing now... it's... beautiful. (and adorable)
LightAngel44 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
:')
Brit-Charm chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Amazing.

Getting right into their personalities, noting their strengths and their own weaknesses - you did it perfectly in character. And it's not often I see Splinter getting a place in these kind of fanfics either!

I will definately be taking a look at the rest of your stories, since this one has stuck out so much! Keep it up!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I think you caught the character's attitudes on life and their selves really well. You were able to capture everything in a summary line at the end of each part, and you made them have motives that aren't normally explored in canon. I really enjoyed this :) Even their narratives were in their voice, which is always a plus!

astrya02
Durithyll chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
omigosh! i love it! that was so well written... *sniff*

i absolutely loved it.

-D
Autumnights chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, a very deep exam of out favorite four, well five. This was written very well, you seem to be able to look deeply into someone's character, even if they don't exist, and pull out their strongest emotions, desires, fears and secrets. Very well done.
54Viruses chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Very good. You did a great job showing each of the turtles and you did a fantastic job with Master Splinter, whom most authors leave out. Thanks for posting!
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
...'sniff'...So nice...I love it!