Reviews for Fearless, Mother
illuminios chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Empty. This story is empty. It was inspired by sadness and brought forth by depression. It is not really a bad thing...
Well written though.
nikkicolez chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was so beautiful. It's sad and happy and just so many other things I can't express. It was truley amazing and I love it.
WynnCharmer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I cried. Bawled. Moved by your piece.
kattylin chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
-sniff- the best! love it! -sob- TT TT -sob- love it! if you ask me, i'd think it really was fugaku's fault in the first place (not just in this fic but also in the anime/manga) XD love it!
Skinny Hippo chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So, so incredibly perfect. That's really all I have to say.

I LOVED this.
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow! That's all I've got to say. Thanks for this. It was really, really good. Such insight... Really makes me think about a few things.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I had to read this a second time, to remember why it was in my favorites. It's better than I remembered it as, rich and deep and strong (just like your heroine, ne?). You gave your character as much depth with what you didn't say as with what you did. Good work!
Calico Jay chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That is... that is so beautiful. Somehow, there is something purely beautiful about... well, everything. Throughout the whole thing is the image of Mikoto superimposed over a cornflower field. But caged. So pretty. *snuggles* I particularly enjoyed the paragraph of her death. Lovelylovelylovely. And the ones where she attacks Fugaku?

...I don't know what else to say. Love.
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It's a interesting take on Mikoto's view on Itachi and I love your writing style. I like it.
OCQueen chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Okay...tears in my eyes. This was written amazingly!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Interesting! What a monstrous yet believable, compelling woman you make Uchiha Mikoto out to be. Now I don't quite remember when the whole history of fratricide among the Uchiha was told by Madara to Sasuke, but it does seem clear that Mikoto intends to continue in that tradition...while strangely not seeming to love the Uchiha clan very much at all.

Though she does love power, so trying to teach (in subtexts) her first son to murder the second IS something she might do.

*shiver* What a cold, diseased, horrible woman! I love it;)
Eleora chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I'm astonished to see this fiction has only five reviews. With a story like this, I would have expected far more responses all raving about how wonderful it is, and how accurate you've portrayed the characters.

It's brilliant. Mikoto and Itachi have always been two of my favourite characters, and while I don't think I could do them justice in writing, I find myself extraordinarily pleased whenever I stumble upon a story that portrays the dynamics of their relationship.

I love the way you've written this, love how you've given Mikoto spirit and made her more than the vacant weakling many portray her as.

Well done.
LittleMana chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
susana chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
wow.. that was really good.
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Well, I can't think of anything constructive to say, but Awesome job anyway.