Reviews for Forever Dreams
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/8
Love this!
thecakehater chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Damn onion chopping ninjas! i can't stop crying poor kiba...awesome story! i don't usually comment but once i find a comment worthy story i can't stop myself from typing my reaction!:)
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh, that was so sad, but what a lovely read! (:
1893earthling chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
where did the eyelashes come from? where did the siamese twins come from? what happens in the end? WAIT! before you think this is a complaint, insult, or what ever, I loved it! It really dug deep into my heart, and here I am, just hanging, praising the poetry you put in it. plz write a sequel!
xereox chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
T-T so sad! please write more chapters. i know its a one-shot, but it'd make an awesome multichapter!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Are you kidding? I wouldn't have you writing this any other way. It's beautiful as it is. God. I'm in tears. I love this fic so much!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was so incredibly sad and beautiful. I love when Sakura is paired with guys other then Sasuke because they have big shoes to fill since she was always so dedicated to only him. It's sad though because it's hard for Sakura to get over Sasuke, especially if she isn't able to at least tell him her feelings. I also liked how you put Kiba's perspective on Naruto and Sakura when they were younger. As kids, you know what's right and wrong, but you still don't know how to really be brave and act upon it.
KikoUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I'm speechless...

That was beautifully written!

I don't even know how to explain it other than absolutely AMAZING!

Really great story!

And I love the KibaSaku pairing!
montycrowley chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Beautiful. Wait, that word isn't good enough...

Statuesque.

Meh..work with me here, yeah? You know what I mean :]
regenerate chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wahh...beautiful. *()*

Seriously, it broke my heart. Your lovely wording, the beautiful detail, the emotion, the memories and how the story flowed.

Every dog has his day after all, ne? -

I love it so much! Thankyouthankyou for posting this up! 0

Aer
iMissa chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I-

There are no words for how amazing this is. I can't even QUOTE anything back at you, because if I did I'd be quoting the entire thing. Yes, I loved it THAT. MUCH.

“Blow and wish.”

They did.

I don't know why, but the latter of that just affected me a lot, like it made it have them sound so...close. Kind of like in Twilight, when Edward says, "You and I." Like that.

But I seriously loved this, like, A LOT. After all, Kiba CAN be serious, and you portrayed the one-sided love (on both sides) so incredibly well that it took my breath away.

INCREDIBLE job, Kiki.
stalker chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
*w*

omg. u actually made me enjoy kibasaku for a moment there.

that was amazing O.O (as always ;]). i liked how u portrayed that kiba was just jealous, and... im not sure if he rlly did anyhting abt it. ._. SUCH IRONY! GJ! :D

and omigosh. the "eyelash" wish. that's rlly cute x3

YUSH! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!
Valzen chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i think that this was cute in an almost sad way. I would have liked to see his reaction when she got her super strenght.
mintxrain chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Im not a fan of KibaSaku at all. . I enjoy reading your ItaSaku's best.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, Bells. You made this realistic, brought in Sasuke and didn't make him a jerk, AND made Kiba a romantic - and very IC. I can't tell you how much I loved it; but you wrote this so amazingly, incredibly well.

Thank you SO MUCH.