Reviews for The Curious Contents of the Baker St ButterDish
phantom mouse chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
iThe man could be deucedly creative when the fancy struck him; I should hate to be on the wrong side of his vengeance./i

This demands a sequel! :D
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
And sadly (to fangirls such as myself), Holmes will do as Watson commands.~KR
g.g. glover chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Pleasant reversal of the first person narrative. I especially enjoyed the military reference. The kind of detail completely missed by Hollywood when characterizing the good doctor on the screen. I am tut-tutting the bad spelling even more than the somewhat adolescent depiction of Holmes. He seemed like a teenager arguing with Dad about a scratched on the Victorian feel ("favored me with a look", etc).
Haley Moore chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
heehee I loved this very much. Watson's vengeance! Ha! It is always a topic I think is deucedly underrated! And Holmes admmitteing such things is wonderful! Very well done!
crism1976 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
LOL! Funny little scene you've created. Thanks for sharing.
quibblequeen chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Again, you have come up with something refreshingly original-while "Holmes goes too far" is a premise explored often in fanfiction,your story is neither outright comedy, nor angst, as most of them tend to be-but in a category all by its own. Your Holmes and Watson are perfectly in character. I also loved the idea of Holmes being cowed by Watson for a it up!
Susicar chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
"Or worse, that I might actually find the limit to his patience" At last!

"Nor is it the first time your criminal relics have turned up in less than desirable places" , Watson retorted, as implacable as a terrier with a rat. This is the most hilairious image i see in my life! And this fic is so brilliant as always in your capable hands. Thank for sharing, this is superb.

PS: You "must" Follow writing humour (and angst, sweets, suspense, etc) Bravo!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I liked how you told this from Holmes's POV. A nice touch.
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hee! This is hilarious.

And poor Inspector Lestrade - Ouch!
leaving now chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Lol! Watson getting mad like that, I can totally imagine that. good one!
Evita the Akita chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Brilliant! I always wondered just what got in that infamous butter dish...
Igiveup chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I am currently reading this at the library and was nearly kicked out for laughing so hard at your story. Thanks a lot.
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh, gross... XD Poor Watson; I hope he didn't eat any buttered toast before he found that. Poor Lestrade as well. I think Holmes needs to do a clean sweep of the flat. This whole thing was just wonderful, as Watson is adorable when he pulls up against Holmes.
Deana chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
ROTFLOL! Hilarious!
Runa93 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
lOL! Poor Watson! And poor poor Holmes! A tooth in the butter dish! Hilarious!