Reviews for Hinata and her Escort
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 3 . 4/5
plz continue it! i really like the story! and sorry to be annoying but could Hinata call Neji *Neji-nee-san* like she does in the anime? it will be so cute! /
Toni Tones chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
i doubt you will ever come back to this story but i wanted to say i really enjoyed reading this _
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Presse write more
little art rat chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I love it he was sweet funny but not over bereing and not to menion sexy he aware of it but not to much she was perfet sweet kind but you can see that she changing going after at sest sume of the things that she wants kile that kiss and i love the Kissabll lips and sa you all can see the are kissabll
miss.kain chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Oh my, such a great story!

Please, update if you can!

I'd love to read more of this fic. It's just great, really great!
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Please updte T-T
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I love it! The best KibaHina I have ever read! XD
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! XD aaaahaahha this is soooooo good! And so sexy X] I love your story!
Dikila chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love it! The story has great details and no grammar mistakes (( that I can see xD )).

And the plot is magnificent ;w;

Please continue this story ORZ
Fangie-Chan chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Hehe. This story is awesome so far. :D Write more, please!
kamehamehablaster chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
loved it, how about some kiba POV? i would really love to read some of that. but regardless great story and great chapter. update soon!
LoGreen chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
wow this is really good! please update!

this story is way too good to left it unfinished like this!

please don't let us hanging like this! or else! i'll stalk you til you do!
Diana Luna Night chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Wow I though that there would be sex but will the two countion(sp?) to see each other
phthalo8 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I have waited for an update on this story for years and it was worth it! Your latest chapter has continued well with the rest of the story and yet has a freshness to it that leaves the reader intrigued.

Please don't make me wait another year for a new chapter, great stories like this don't come along often so please please please update as soon as possible.

Keep up the great work )
H3art Star chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Wow O wow i love your storie just to good to be true

Nooo you need to update more just to cute of a story

O love kiba hina stories and your is one of them :p
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »