Reviews for Five Lifetimes
SimiDemon1994 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I really enjoy this story and can't quite figure out for the life of me why it seems abandoned. It's really good. The way you combine both Willow and Orihime's personalities so well Is amazing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Ah ! you know my guess ? (spoiler mb .) That double thingy, its the Bad from the last season of Buffy, it was never really defeated, just countered really good. Heheh i like this, please continue, im a huge fan of Buffy !
Nessa671 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Please update soon.
BlackBlueSilver chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I suggest that in the next chapter or couple of chapters you have Aizen kidnap her friends, torture all of them/ kill grimmjow or the fourth espada and have her turn into dark willow. I NEED U TO HURRY WITH THE REST OF THE STORY!
Hebi R chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
More, please! Really liking this fic, and eager to see Orihime give Gimmjow and/or Ulquiorra a good Willow-style talking-to in front of the "Ryoka" group and Shinigami.

Seeing Grimmjow defeated by the power of the "resolve face" might just blow Ichigo's mind, to say nothing of, well, everyone who doubted Orihime's ability to face arrancar.
Mika Suzuran chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Wow...'at's all I can say... Awesome story! An' really, really interestin' too! I hope ya update soon, 'cuz I can't wait ta' find out what Aizen's gonna do!
snowecat chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Too bad it's been so long since you updated this. I'd really love to see what you would do with it. Hope you come back.
Lovesrival chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
hey great story! Please update soon!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
OMFG! I LOVE THIS FIC! I've been acting giddy since I started reading this! It's so frickin cool! Orihime makes a great Willow! And the whole Ulquiorra was Tara moment I wanted to cry cause I had really liked Tara and omg! T.T I wonder what Orihime is going to react when she realizes she was bi and had two girlfriends in her past life.

I almost died laughing when D'Hoffryn popped in for a spell (excuse the pun lol!) and told bluntly who she was. And Szayel becoming a rat I was giggling so bad. I remembered Amy and that spell. OMG! This is the best Buffy/Bleach crossover I have read. Please you have to update. I am enjoying too much. PLEASE!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Great story!

Can't wait to read more!
Peter Rabid chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I would like to try a humus plan someday just to see if it would actually work.
SageEmpress chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
I liked how you combined both buffy and bleach together. I really did like this story! I hope you update soon! :D
Nessa675 chapter 8 . 10/19/2008