Reviews for Lie'ability
beanybabe324 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
OMG. JoNa has become my latest obsession. Pls update soon. The suspense is too much.
awtr101fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
wow. i never would've paired nadien w/ johny or vice versa. this is a good story. i wonder who the traitor was. is there more 2 this? i wanna know what's gonna happen next. please update when u get the chance.

-erica
Candymen chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I hope that you will continue this. :)
linlawless chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, you are evil - such a delightful story and we are left wondering if their date happened and where things go from here! Evil, evil, evil (but in the BEST possible way!)
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
All I have to say is. Please more Nadine and Johnny stories? This was awesome. Loved it!
Caraluna chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh... I love it, I love it, I love it!

I'm so glad that you ventured into writing a Nohnny Fic. Right now I think I'm becoming addicted to them.

I blame Huma for that awesome fic of hers...

So 'lie-ability' works both ways. I love Nadine's personality. She comes to life from the pages so easily... And Johnny Z, well what can I say. Is he charming, or is he charming? I'm quickly falling in love with this character.

Loved that she jumpped the bullet and told him to ask her out on a date... Now, will they get to go on that date?

I know I'm greedy, and you do have a life... But I would love to read more Nohnny fics from you.

Girl you are a genious!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow is all I can say...interesting shipping and looking forward to seeing more
quigles chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I don't want this to be a one-shot. It is so good I want more. I love your Nadine/Johnny. I started reading Huma's and that got me excited about this possible pairing. Now I find I that Nik/Nadine hold no intrest for me at all, I watch their scenes because I love her. I do wish you would consider continuing this story. At the very least I hope to see more Nadine/Johnny stories from you. Great work!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Love, love, love this couple. Nadine's character is great and her and Johnny would make such a perfect couple. Keep up the good work and I hope there is more to the story.
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Nadine, I love her character. She's so quirky, she's great. Anyways, nice story. GH shouldn't waste her on Nikolas. Johnny/Nadine would be interesting to see, if they do it right. Anyways, loved it!
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
No freakin way can this be a one-shot! There has got to be more, I know what you mean by wanting Nadine/johnny together sigh... There so my new "liason" couple to root for.. hehe