Reviews for Students and teachers
epaulineb chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You should definitely continue this it's great!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
I love seeing Liz and like this. Will be interesting to see how the former student and teacher will end up now that Liz is all grown up.

Jaime
jaqui chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
why did u stop? it's interesting.
wordsmithie chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
got a chance to read the last two chapters. nice work. there's gonna be a lotta drama for liz concerning the max/collins dilemma. hope you update soon!
wordsmithie chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
yay! ur back!

thanks for the update.

i think i can guess wat's next but no better way to find out than read ;D
Chlorine Junkie chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
pretty good. I like it!
wordsmithie chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
ohmygosh! i always wondered if mr. collins and lizzy would ever get a chance together- i'm so glad someone else had the idea and the courage to write that fanfic. your story is well-written, i hope you're thinking of writing more? ) please please PLEAASE? with a cherry on top? P
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this is a good idea for a fanfic. i hope you continue
authorette22 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Who cares where he taught at? It is quite possible you could have met up with the kid when he was in middle school age. By the way, great story thus far.
Puddin' Pop and his Jacks chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
So I take it Mister Collins got demoted? (How truly sad). I mean Mr. Collins was the English teacher at Sweet Valley HIGH not Sweet Valley MIDDLE school. He was the adviser for "The Orcale".

But take away that minor mistake - I love the concept of this story and can't wait to read more. Teddy Co (sorry Ted) Collins grown up (well no longer a little boy) is always fun to read and image.