Reviews for Addicted
Orton Addict chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
What an amazing two-shot! I really liked it! I also really like that the ad down at the bottom that offers me a website that can show me to a drug and alcohol treatment facility if I need it. I think that's pretty cool haha. Okay, so it's not that funny, but I'm tired and a little bit goofy. Great job.
xtobelovedx chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Aww that was so cute! Great job.
Thee Britty chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Aw...it's adorable .

Lubs, Britty
derivereine chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I'M CRYING BRIT.

LITERALLY.

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.
xtobelovedx chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
How cute! :D I am totally in love with stories about Jeff.
ttara chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i love it can u make more episodes?
awprncss4386 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
awe thats too sweet
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'm crying.

This is wonderful ]

I like how you put truth about me in there, too.

LOVE YOU!

Chazzie boo.
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw...this makes me miss Jeff and I do miss Jeff to be honeset. He just makes RAW better and lord knows that RAW needs all the help it can get).

Anyways...onto the story! Wonderful...I love-eth it. Good jobD!

-Britty
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I only "yo" when I say:

"It's because I'm a Chain Gang Soldier, yo."

You should understand. You like John Cena for some odd reason that I no longer understand.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
poor Jeff :( Hope Char will b able to help him through this difficult time
Orton Addict chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was a sad moment in 2008. I was really disappointed in Jeff, but I know he'll make everything better. Great job as always, Twin and I'll try my best to stay awake for those pics, but there's no promises...I'm already falling into dreamland with Randy haha...

Ya know, I don't get why I review...I end up talking about everything but the story...it's just like I'm rambling on and on and on...ok so I was doing that on purpose but oh well just trying to have fun...Randy singing Sexyback...my fantasy...