Reviews for Above All Things
meeka-eela chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow.
That was...wow.
ThreeThreads chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
There was perfect grammar, spelling, description, and an enticing plot. You did amazing and deserve these reviews.
I loved the line so much. It just made the story ending so much more fantastic, along with that humorless smile Roxas had. I tried to attempt it after I read that. Would that be sad eyes with a smile?
I love it. A
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was great. Roxas never had a chance; who could resist Axel? :
TyrannicalLady chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh fuck yes. So much awesome. Original and interesting. I would ask for more, but I kind of like the way you left it.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was pretty amazing.

I loved Roxas' denial and Axel's persistence.

And Axel's masochism, cause you just know that he knows it's wrong, with Roxas being married, and it must hurt to know he goes home to a wife every night. Poor muffin.

*loves*
XKHEspanolFreakX chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
bad roxas! he cheated on olette with axel!

...i mean!...who whouldent?...lol

very good in my opinon!
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Awesome story... I love it! Roxas cheats on his wife with axel... really good.. this would make a awesome multipart story in my opinion but its great by itself too!
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OH ADULTERY. OH FUCK. OH I REMEMBER THAT DRAWING, IT IS A FUCKING FAVORITE AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING REALLY HEAVY GOING ON IN THERE (mainly because of the wedding ring, yes) and I remember AGES ago when Erin did this journal thing where she posted like everything ppl had written for her work (or colored her lineart). I know I read a fic or two based on that one, but I don't think I read THIS one, and dude, THIS ONE IS THE BEST. The others...well. It was like how some of her lineart was colored with colored pencils and looked not nearly as amazing as the digitally painted stuff done by those who could REALLY do art. (And I should probably not say these things in a public forum, because those kids meant well and Erin obvious appreciated ALL their efforts.) But srsly, those other oneshots were kinda dumb compared to this. THIS makes me HUNGER for more. Like their relationship after this happened, and the lies, deceptions, and forbidden love. Lack of control, illicit affair...UNGH. LOVE FOR ALL THESE THINGS. (I need some more affair fics now. Fuck, where do I find this? GOOD ONES I mean.) Srsly, the emotional complications and depth and darkness involved...soo ANGSTY and yet so POWERFUL. *shivers* Yowzers. OK. Hey, fun day for me! FILLED WITH SMUTS BY YOU. XD XD *snuggle*
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
oh wow, i really liked that. not your usual oneshot where the two are just totally ready to jump each other. it had a nice plot to it too. good work!
LadyBetriz chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ah... this fic is terrible and wonderful at the same time. The writing is wonderful, the emotion and set-up are great... It's a great piece... It's terribly sad, but at the same time, deliciously wicked.

It's so realistic... I love it and hate it all at the same time, and of course I am fav-ing it.

The line from Roxas' wedding vows at the end is the clincher for me. Makes me stop and think.

Fantastic job with this! I can imagine it would be hard to write something like this, an unpopular idea in the world of fanfiction where we expect happy endings and fool-proof romances.
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
:D they had sexy time on the desk!
chesauroshin chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow, this was pretty hot. I'm usually not one for office romances, but... :)

The title also reminds me of that fic ronsard wrote, and I have to say that your version is also good, and makes me cry a lot less.
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
*speechless*

great,great,great and GREAT (i'm so uncreative in choosing words,haha)

like it,,very much!
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
oh this is so delicious and sad! :(
kyoskitten14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Yevon? lol that's cool. love how you put a little FF in it *claps hand* good story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »