Reviews for Teardrops
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
thats sad! y did he leave?
Clever Lass chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Well, Elizabeth got what she deserved, and Jack apparently got much better than he deserved. Poor Rebecca!
MingoGirl chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
great story, it was a nice break from all of the "happily ever after" endings that are oh so common
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
That chapter was hot! Especially this line.

She smiled seductively as she ran her hand over his broad chest, watching as it rose up and down unsteadily. Slowly, she trailed the back of her fingers down to the small trail of hair, and further down to cup his heat.

Jack groaned, making Elizabeth smile wider.

"You seem to be getting tense."

Keep up the good work! You should write a sequel to this story!
ever chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
like it
ever chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
like it
jacksparrowgrl chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Good. Sad but good.
Alexjhandra chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
thank you for giving me a story where Elizabeth did not end up with Jack in life or death. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
foxboro chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Oh its finished! How sad! Loved this story with a vengance. Glad in a way that Jack stuck by his wife...shows he has a heart and that he wouldn't discard someone for his own ends. Well done you! I'm proud of ya!
foxboro chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
What a truly awesome piece! Really, really well done. Both dear ol'Jack and Lizzie are completely in character and the descriptive text is breathtaking. Oh...quick...on to the next chapter...can't wait!
foxboro chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Yep...definately stormy waters ahead! Beautiful descriptions and a lovely feel to this piece. It flows amazingly well.
foxboro chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Oh...what has Jack done? (Sighs). A landlubber? Never! Where exactly are you taking this you little minx?
foxboro chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh dear...I smell trouble! Trust you to come up with something like this. Brilliantly written as always.
linalove chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Wow...just wow.I'm at a loss of words!Wonderfully writen.I really feel sorry for Elizabeth.I can't believe that right now I hate Jack.

Anyway!Wonderful work!It would be nice if they ever crossed paths again.I would really like to see what they would do.:)
madame.alexandra chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
THAT. was fucking brilliant.

really raw. a completely and totally different representation of sparrabeth. but you're known for that, i believe. wonderous.

~Alexa