Reviews for Winter's Brightest Star
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
hah! so hot. i can very well say that Reiji x Naoya is my most favorite pair in LM. this is so sweet.
Kadzuki Fuchoin chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Love it. Absolutely love it! Short and sweet, this story depicts Aoi and Naoya perfectly. Love mode is one of my favourite yaoi mangas of all time! Great job!
kimko-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
so cute!
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
KYAH! I loved it! It was so good! I just recently got into Love Mode fanfictions, in fact, this is only my second one! I really enjoyed it!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh, this is so good!

I didn't know there was another Love Mode, do you know where I can read it online?

Well done on the story, it was very well done
Salla chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Me again. I forgot; you can contact me here
Salla chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Very sweet, I liked it That part when Aoe explained what the star sapphire was maybe too much for him to say, since he so rarely speaks about his emotions.

I'm also wondering where you picked up those matching rings. I've read my mangas through many times trying to look for them but I couldn't find them nor "Love Unlimited". Please, help me? I can't get it out of my head now.
Jean Anderson chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
that's really sweet! i just finished re-reading love mode and reiji and naoya are my favorite couple! you did a really nice job!

by the way, i didn't know there was a "love unlimited." where'd you read that off of?
Anyjen chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was... so... SWEET! :3

Honestly, Aoe and Naoya must be the cutest couple in all of Love Mode... And you portrayed them perfectly. Me likes!
Luna Carya chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow, it's the first time I've read Love Mode fanfiction. Aoe and Naoya were my favorite pairing of the manga, and I loved this piece. They were so in character, and yeah, I also wondered when had they got their rings.

You even included an after-thought phrase at the end! Great!