Reviews for Hello, Beautiful
blehhh chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww..how sweet! After reading Razor's edge..I thought you rocked at writing only humour! Now..I know that you rock at writing fluff too! Great job! I really enjoyed your writing!
chnoelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
AW! So cute :) Awesome story:D
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw. how nice of Matt. Chantel's a lucky girl.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Good story. But who in the hell are The Jonas Brothers? They must be in the "garbage" catagory, as I have never heard of them.
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I can't believe you used the Jonas Brothers either. But... YESS! I shall now analyze the chap.

"To be honest, Matt Hardy was afraid of his girlfriend." Made me laugh.. big time.

"His thumb of his free hand held down the one key, dialing speed dial number one: Chantel. " Yes, because I'm just that dern important.

“Hot. Matt, it’s the middle of August.” Hell, it's March and it's hot as hell here.

After a deep sigh, Matt said, “Soon, Chantel. I promise you that it will be very soon. The instant that I can come and visit you, I promise that I will.”

...How about now? :)

“No, stay on the phone with me. I just need to hear your voice. Please?” How freakin' sweet!

“Chantel, why didn’t you call?” Because I was too busy having hot sweaty mammal sex with your brother... Not really. A girl can dream, though...

“Hello, beautiful.” Hi handsome.

Yay! My oneshot lol. Thanks a lot for it, Becky! It was awesome!

-C.
pupshaw21 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
good story man it was a little confusing but I toght it was a good story.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Harpoons remind me of moose.

Moose remind me of Canada.

Canada reminds me of...I don't want to say,this is a Matt Hardy fic.

Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Matt and Chan make an adorable couple,they just seem so lovey dovey with each other when they talk to one another _
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was a sweet, cute fic! Although I have to say, I know that I am guilty of saying that I'm not mad when I really am. I do it all the time with my fiance. I guess it's a bad habit. Anyway, I loved this fic, and thought that the lyrics fit perfectly with the song. I kind of like the Jonas Brothers...I guess that's my guilty pleasure, lol. But yeah, this was a great fic, and I especially loved that Matt drove all the way to Chantel's house to surprise her. Good job.

If it's not too much trouble, I may ask you to write something for me. I just have to get the idea together and everything. But yeah, take care & have a great day!

Tina
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'd harpoon you, but then I wouldn't get my one shot.

P
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hey, I like the story, but HATE the Jonas Brothers with a VENGEANCE! And IF I had a harpoon gun, don't worry, I would find out where you live and harpoon you into the deepest depths of hell!