Reviews for Tuesdays With Sasori
eenayde chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Noooooo! No offence, but I hate it when people don't finish their stories. *Sobs in a corner*
Eralynn chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
WHY? I have been anxiouisly waiting to find out the end and then boom right after that last chapter just ahhhh no! this is horrible! I have stayed up all night for the last five days reading this fanfiction! ahhh all those disapointingly waisted hours reading something that will never be finnished... and it was soo good too! maybe one day you will find the inspiration to finnish this story i can only hope that one day your interest is rekindled and the story finnished
meincher chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I detest DeiSaku, but this was very nice. Sasori just gives me shivers! I like how jealous he is. He's going to kill her, isn't he? Quite unstable, this dude.

How come he called Deidara "kid"? Is he secretly older than him in this?
meincher chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was perfect. I loved the sheer horror factor of this: a teenage psychopath with a body in his closet, slipping a roofie in Deidara's tea, and then, ehm, assaulting him, blackmailing him. :$ It is so promising and seems like a good horror / romance. The power imbalance is just delicious here; Deidara, who is a detective, just got taken advantage of by someone probably over five years his junior with no status or title whatsoever. I like it when the tables turn like that.

However, I do have an issue with him being FIFTEEN. I think that's too young, so I'm going to pretend he's 17 at the lowest. And the fact that he's shorter and the seme isn't very pleasing. And for God's sake, Deidara fell in love with this freak? He can't wait to get raped again? That seems a tad messed up. It's progressing too fast.

Sorry for all the negativity, but I'm interested in this regardless; you're a good writer. I've read The Dadaist, but haven't reviewed yet...I get so lazy.
Tuesday's victim chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Auyefjovscbkn
I did exactly what Guest did! I read this a long time ago and then again right now! Both times ended in me sobbing my eyes out.
IT'S LIKE YOU PLANNED IT!
Put one big ass cliff hanger at the end of the chapter then ditch the story!
YOU PICKED THE MOST TORTUROUS OPTION FOR THE READERS!
Hngnjgng
I'm going to go cry in my corner of sorrows.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I've read this twice thinking it was a completed story only to see it say never to be finished.
I hate you a lot. My heartdead. Reasonyou.
Anon chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Omg I hate you.
Nessie-Whitey chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
please continue this history!
BloodIcing chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
gonna read this soon , sounds good :)
GlassSkiin chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
This is great ur an amazing writer :)
GlassSkiin chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
This is great ur an amazing writer :)
DeeaE chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
darn it!

I actually loved this story!
Happii Haden chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
YAY SASORI DANNA KILLED THE PINK HAIRED WHORE AND SASGAY
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
message to Sasori: (takes a deep breath)KILL THE PINK HAIRED WHORE!
Hana M. Rose chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
I know it's been over a year since this story was updated and I'm aware that you've discontinued it, but I just wanted to say that this story is really, really amazing and that I simply love it because Sasori and Deidara are my favorites! Thanks for being an awesome writer! :D

3 Hana