Reviews for Enduring Echoes
The FanFic WereWolf chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Amazing story, enjoyed it alot. You should write more on wolf and fox
Green flames chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I was gonna ask if the old starwolf team was gonna be in this (pigma Andrew ) but I found a driveway bout Andrew and second why the heck are all the reviews so damn long!
EvanescentCrystal chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
This story rocks!
Honestly I like it so much, I hope you post another chapter!
TheWoofMan chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Was this abandoned or is it over?! I loved this, if it's not over you GOTTA finish this. Love your style of writing btw.
santana hall chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
fucking awesome
Outcast chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
To tell you the truth, this is a great story, you should really continue it! I hope you can find any kind of inspiration to move forward.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I think the chapter is good because it sets the tone from nonchalant to action is a good rising action chapter that will slowy raise to rhe climax.
mr. wolferstein chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
please continue this
twitchy t-rex chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
this story is just outstanding. I can't wait (well, yes i can) for the last chapter. I love it. Absolutely love it.
Mantinas chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
You did very well with this story. I like it alot and shall wait patiently for the final chapter that you have hinted at in your notes.

Until next time,

M.
Fox and Wolf chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
How, this story was simply amazing. I cannot tell you how many times my heart started to pound. It's been a long time since you've posted anything to this, but hopefully you can put up the last remaining chapter(s) to this story. It's too amazing to quit.
Andou Hayate chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Great to see this update! An interesting story, and you did a good job of setting up the Fox/Wolf relationship. Looking forward to the finale!
Averted chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
Overall I enjoyed where this chapter ended up, but it did take me a good five minutes to remember everything that went on in the story before I could start reading this chapter, and there were some bits of common dialogue that could've been avoided or changed around a bit (but it wasn't a lot, so it doesn't even matter much). I like the OC, Loras, that you made for this. The first time I read her part, at the back of my mind I was thinking of a vixen with an air about her similar to Joanna Dark (N64 game) for some reason or other, but why I liked your OC is because she doesn't carry a major defining role apart from a clever engine to write in Pigma. I liked that; I didn't see that comming, but I was a bit lost up to that point on why they were calling Fox a murderer and what was really going on when they were talking in the central building, but then again it has been a while since I read this story, so it's fine (though the part where Wolf was blasted after what Laras had said I fully understood, it was cool). Another thing, I did like how everything picked up as they got to the base, that part I was enjoying... even though I didn't some understand parts of it, lol. Also, Wolf's cool-collected response to Fox after sharing that nice and short kiss was all I wanted to read about the subject that early on in the chapter... I mean how they didn't just have random sex by the fire, and how what Wolf said added more to the plot rather than some random intimacy being detrimental.

I'm looking forward to how it ends (even though I started reading this story Months ago, And I'm am a tad sad that it's almost over). :] Still though, as always, nice job.
SPEAKERNiGHT chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Damn, Andrew really got him good...I like this story so far.
1950'sTV-Family chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Nicely done. Your work is always a nice change from inbred ideas and illiterate kids. Fingers crossed for the next chapter coming out soon.