Reviews for Simple
milktea5 chapter 1 . 2/9
DUDE! i hate you! i WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! WHY IS THIS ONE CHAPTER ONLY! PLEASE PART 2!
I LOVE THIS STORY. I DIDN'T QUITE GET THE LAST PARAGRAPH. SOMETHING ABOUT IMRPINING HERSELF, HER ENIGMA ON HIS BRAIN, OH PLEASE, PART 2!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I am so so so much in love with your writting style and Neph x Lita pairing!

This one was a great and beautiful piece of words and the intensity of them... Amazing.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh I really really liked this. And appreciated that you've taken the time to dig a little deeper into Neph and Mako's relationship. Done right, as this has been, those two are pure magic together but it could never be easy and you've shown that even they themselves know this. So thank you for a wonderful read. Loved it!
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow! That was great! I love the depth of Makoto's words. :) I would absolutly love it it you added another chapter or something. :)
JPandS chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow! I was referred to this story by l-annethunder and just wow. I must admit, I'm a huge fan for the romance/magically in love stories XD but this one is just amazing. There's really not much I can say because i'm basically awestruck! But the feelings are so believable and this fic really does take a more realistic viewpoint of the generals/senshi rekindling of love. Amazing story!
Mistress Mina chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I loved it, very beautiful.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This story is wow. At first I was kinda wondering where it was going, but the end was SO powerful that I could only take a deep breath and start from the top.
Athena Kyle chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow, that was just wow... sheer brilliance. Great fic, I love Mako's attitude in this she's so freakin awesome, very strong, and determined, something a lot of people tend to over look. Most people make her out to be some love sick fool, but you, I think you captured her perfectly, she understands that her life is not her own, and she knows that no matter what she may feel, her duty is to Usagi, her life is Usagi's. She wouldn't be the Senshi of Protection if she was so willing to cast her honor and duty aside for something like love.

Great job
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
no bad no ugly, that was great! can you continue it please, I really would like to see how things turn out
Unknown-Eth chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
oh!1

SPLENDID! i loved it! it was simply amazing!

u shud continue tho.. make it into a story!
sailorashes chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
wat? not fair! this is too good to be a oneshot!please add more, i wanna find out wat happens:(
mako-chan fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
gorgeous gorgeous fic! but i think you should continue this, even though most likely you only had this as a one-shot fic in your mind. if not about the relationship between makoto and nephrite, then i think the relationship between mako/usa or jupiter/moon as the sequel would be interesting.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love it!

and really need a sequel, to see what might take place, your Mako is very troubled and understanding as well as self-effacing...

very good story!

I have a feeling that her in your story would get along well with the outer senshi

very nice story I wonder how they will deal with that
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Read it before on shitennou ai and loved it like a teddy bear. Read it here and still think it's wonderful. I love the depth, that whole analysis of character while still being an incredibly sweet fic! As always, great piece!
DyanaRoseJill chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I enjoyed this story. It does seem that frequently Makoto and Nephrite get paired together pretty quickly. I've always had a hard time writing about them.

Lesse... I particularly liked the description of Makoto interacting with the other shitennou, it worked well.

I got a little confused at the end as to who was talking, was it Makoto the whole time?

But I also liked this bit: "Despite what Mina-chan knows, what Rei-chan feels and what Ami-chan thinks, this will never work"

Very nice story _