Reviews for IM
Himechi21 chapter 29 . 10/18/2014
I'm sorry if my comment would sound rude and offended you but I discretely want to say my opinion:
First of all you should add natnao as the tag there because there are some natnao so for people that don't like the pair can stay back and not having a heartache looking at this story..
And then are you sure natsuki is in love with shizuru? Because her body language in this story doesn't screams so. Why would you reject your first with your one and truly love but accept it with your enemies,because if I'm not mistaken natsuki think nao as enemy at that time, and I'll think that would be logical if there is alcohol involved in there but there isn't..the fact that natsuki sober means that she's conscious of her act upon shizuru that she thinks as her lover, which is proof that natsuki didn't love shizuru because why would you want to cheat your lover when you are in your right heart and mind. No one I tell you. Otherwise anyone so it's just mean that they doesn't love enough.. so yeah your story lack of logic. I'm sorry to say this.
But overall your practically pretty good for the drama if natsuki cheating when she's drunk and that is not her firsts. And there is at least proof that natsuki want to apologies to shizuru but she didn't do it... she's just continued moving with her life and she only regret.. but no action.. the ending would be good if only when natsuki first. One to her dorm Mai at least give her a chance to chase shizuru but it didn't.. even though it's cliche but it's really what will happen In real life.
So yeah please consider this for your future story I think you have so many ideas but you should also know that whether this canreally happening in real life or not, you should consider it.. it's okay if you want to delete this but at least you have to keep in mind the things.. thank you for the and sorry for my long rambling I'm just frustrated for some part that's why I'm writing this in here.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
? T'écris bien... Dommage que j'aime pas l'histoire :) mais les autres si ! Donc continu comme ça :D
S chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh noe, you really hate Natsuki dont you? Turning her into some horny lying slut? Where's our cute blushing Natsuki gone? I hope when they meet again, 'your' natsuki would be left heart broken seeing Shizuru loving another person, because well, i hate cheaters. How you had managed to make me hate my favourite character Natsuki is beyond my expectation.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
What the heck natsuki! Man up! Lol
"Is that Katie Perry's song?"
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Aww kiss kiss
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Oh noes dun dun dun, who walked by?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Oooooo sexy time
shiznat1234 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Love this chapter!
0mauie0 chapter 29 . 9/25/2012
is theres a possibility that this stories can have sequel?
paola chapter 29 . 8/20/2012