Reviews for Blue Sharingan
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 5/13
update please
Fairy Flame Key chapter 2 . 5/8
Great story, hope you continue it soon! :D
Chicke chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
this is an awesome one!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Hope you can update soon!

I wonder what happened to Itachi...
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I really love this story so far. I like these flashbacks that show how Itachi and Kagome became so close. I wonder if Sasuke will start to fall for Kagome? I can't wait to for Kakashi to train Kagome's son. Also, whatever happened to Itachi? Will he make an appearance? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
I like this. I've never actually read a story like this so it's a new perspective.
It's awesome!
It's a new fresh idea.
Please update ASAP!
Mystriesuntold chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I'm very interested in what is going to happen in the future of this verse. Please Continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I'd love to read a new chapter! Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nice plot
Conitta chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Lo continuarás? Por favor dime que si! 'o'
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I loved every single word of this chapter. I can't help but antagonize Sasuke and pray for Itachi to come back for the dead and reclaim his mate and son! It'd would be awesome if the youngest Uchiha heir started developing feelings for Kagome, but if the mating process between Itachi and Gome reveal to be some sort of spiritual union and things related to her miko energy I believe it would be near impossible for the priestess to fall in love with Sasuke since her soulmate, in theory, is Itachi. I'll wait and see.

I also loved little Shun's persona, he's an adorable, cute little boy and I fear for him living in the middle of the Uchiha clan... Fugaku is too ambitious and I'm afraid he'll try to corrupt baby Shun or turn him into an emotionally constipated and frustrated with life individual just like he did to Itachi... the pressure would surely break the child, but I like to believe that Kagome will notice this soon and stop the Clan's evil intentions.

Sasuke, as always, was sulking and hating everything like usual... maybe he'll change with Gome's presence in his life and the little blue-eyed runt as well! Naruto is just a nice cheerful young boy, I like him a lot, and I found utterly cute how he played and talked with Shun-kun! Before I forget, I hated how stupid Sasuke was attacking Kagome like she was an enemy, strincking first and asking question later, thats was preposterous and so unlike shinobi behavior. I think he should have been punished for his harsh actions, the future head of Clan like the Uchiha he should have been more careful, because things could have turned out pretty bad.

Anyways, I LOVE YOUR STORY so far, and I'm dying to read an update! *I want Itachi/Kagome moments, even if it's from their past*

Take care
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Amazing chapter. The background you've created is amazing! Please, update the story, I'm dying to read more about the characters and also some romance between Kagome and Itachi *where's he, by the way?*
Kousagi-chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Please continue...
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I am REALLY enjoying this story and I hope that you'll continue it! it's absolutely brilliant! could you please consider updating it or if you aren't going to continue it could you maybe outline where you had thought to have the story go?