Reviews for Here She Comes Again
D Bestest Barbie chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
nice story
quteash chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
First off, this is already one of my favorite stories. :) I'm just disappointed that i found it so late. xD but, seriously, it's amazing. :) You NEED to update this like..now. XD I'll go insane if i don't find out what their next segment is.. :P but please, please, pleeease update this. it's an awesome story.
LegendKillerRKO chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I loved it! can't wait for your next update, hope thats soon though:)
elliexhardy chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
I just read this story today and I love it. Randy and Maria are such a cute couple. Please, you have to update this story soon! I can't wait to find out what will happen between them. Please update soon :o)
Mishelle20 chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Great fic, I really love where this is going. Please update soon.
berrycharismatic chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
are there gonna be anymore updates
Thee Britty chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
OMG! I forgot to review the last chapter! But I was extremely tired when I read the last chapter and I didn't feel like leaving a short review, even though it would have probably been better than nothing! Now on to the review...

I love this story. I love the Mandy pairing! I did a one-shot Mandy pairing! I was happy with the way it turned out! Just kiss Maria all ready Randy! Even though I secretly wish for him to kiss me)!

Randy is finally getting is 6-pac back! Yay! I practically drooled over him on RAW! Haha! Only he can do that!
XmarX chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
LOVE THIS FIC! please update soon
xtobelovedx chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Awesome story! I just love Randy/Maria they are just too adorable. Can't wait for more.
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Ria is really falling head over heels for Randy _ hope she tells him how she feels
Christal-R chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
You updated! YAY! This chapter is so so so awesome! You've described each of their emotions so well...this story is just amazing, I'm telling you lol. Please update when you can, thanks! :)
skiptothegoodbit chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Amazing chapter, you really are an amazing writer. :D And I put my vote on your poll. . .Update soon.
SummerRain173 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
AW... so so cute... i think ive said that for ever chapter but its true... love the cell phone ring ;) ... soo whens ur next chapter going to be up ... hhm lol no pressure dude... luv ya
Rrea chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
AW SO CUTE HURRY WITH THE NEXT ONE!
HARLEY1524 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
this story is rocking my socks off maria and randy match made in heaven love it