Reviews for On Being Nothing and Something at the Same Time
Ayumi Nakano chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This. This was so incredibly amazing that I had to review. It was really IC, reminded me of that little sidestory in the manga when Kazu felt lost after Spitfire disappeared and roamed the streets. I don't know if you've read it or remember it but your little drabble had a similar feeling when Ikki faced Kazu and reminded his self-conscious best friend that he was indeed special and right next to him atop the world. ((: Tremendously good job with this.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
this is cute! I am so glad tht more IK is being posted!_
Sakiru chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
...wow. Rereading this, I should just... link you to your own fanfiction every time you start downing yourself.

KAZU.
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw, kawaii
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Perfectly in character, perfectly written. Everything's so incredibly...right, and I'm so glad you decided to post it because now I'm able to review for it!

I loved how you started and ended it with the "You know" thing. It's like they both were thinking about something, and then the thought comes to them so easily. It seems like a totally natural thing for someone to do, and I really commend you on that.

Lol at the Emiri mention. Goes to show that Ikki IS slightly jealous of her, and wants Kazu all to himself. I'm glad you showed that.

Anyways I'm really glad you posted it. It'a definitely going on my favs.
Crimson Vixen chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'll tell you why you posted it - coz I read this baby on LJ as well and was in total shock at how amazing it was. I showed all my friends, and hunny my jaw was literally hanging open at how amazingly perfect and IC you wrote this wonderfly masterpiece. Both Ikki and Kazu's POVs seem like they really are straight out of their heads, and I LOVE how they're responding differently to the same thing/action - it gives an interesting spin on the whole thing. I especially love Ikki's part, cuz we get to see just how much he really does care and pay attention to Kazu and his insecurities and the way he is, and I love the last line or so, where Kazu seems like he "gets it" for that second cuz as short of an imagry I get from it, its a wonderful one.

You must be tired ofmy rambling. I'll cut off here, heh. I'm sorry I haven't been on LJ very much, it takes me forever to get back to peoples messages on there, but hey! I love you and I love your writing and us Ikkazu writers gotta stick together.

hey (nudge) I know you have more. I'm sure if you put them on ffnet, people will eat them up!