Reviews for Beautiful Feeling
Poke shipper chapter 1 . 3/25
This was a great poke shipping story u made here there's alot I like about it especially the moments misty and ash had great job I feel this could have been an actual episode in the Pokemon anime
Lucas chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This was epic! The feelings in this story! 10/10
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
SO CUTE
HolyShadowLord chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nice fluff. Good writing too.
Anubis1056 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
i liked the story
ashandmisty4ever1998 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
so kool i liked it alot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awesome story but why dont you make it longer? like add in a love conflict for Misty and make her intrested in that guy to? Just an idea.
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
You've written a very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the two story lines the most. I love telling stories non-chronologically...it keeps the reader guessing. You can just feel Ash's hesitation yet, stronger curiosity as Misty kept inching closer. A really sweet ending.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Excellent fluffiness! Pokeshipping is my FAV Pokemon pairing! May has Drew and Dawn has Paul or Conway or Barry or... But Ash is Misty's and Misty's alone! They WILL be together! I love stories where the characters are half asleep. That just adds to the general mystique of the whole thing. *favs* Good job!
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
G.R.E.A.T!

Very great!
p.g chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
was so amazing!. I was so disapointed to find out that there where no more chapters. please make more.(puts on pleading puppy eyes).lol just kidding!. or em I?.
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Good fic if at all possable could write a sequle of sorts?
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I think I read this a long time ago, then lost it because I forgot to add it to my favorites or drop a review.

Very awesome! One of the best fics I've read on here.

Interesting way to put it, the way it goes back and forth between past and present. It keeps the story interesting, though with a story like this you could have put it in any order and it would've been great.

Great writing, great idea, and one incredible story!
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
phenomenal. a very well-done, beautifully-written AAML story.
animeloveu123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008