Reviews for Beautiful Feeling
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 3/5
SO CUTE
Haki King chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nice fluff. Good writing too.
Anubis1056 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
i liked the story
ashandmisty4ever1998 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
so kool i liked it alot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awesome story but why dont you make it longer? like add in a love conflict for Misty and make her intrested in that guy to? Just an idea.
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
You've written a very enjoyable story. I enjoyed the two story lines the most. I love telling stories non-chronologically...it keeps the reader guessing. You can just feel Ash's hesitation yet, stronger curiosity as Misty kept inching closer. A really sweet ending.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Excellent fluffiness! Pokeshipping is my FAV Pokemon pairing! May has Drew and Dawn has Paul or Conway or Barry or... But Ash is Misty's and Misty's alone! They WILL be together! I love stories where the characters are half asleep. That just adds to the general mystique of the whole thing. *favs* Good job!
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
G.R.E.A.T!

Very great!
p.g chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
was so amazing!. I was so disapointed to find out that there where no more chapters. please make more.(puts on pleading puppy eyes).lol just kidding!. or em I?.
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Good fic if at all possable could write a sequle of sorts?
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I think I read this a long time ago, then lost it because I forgot to add it to my favorites or drop a review.

Very awesome! One of the best fics I've read on here.

Interesting way to put it, the way it goes back and forth between past and present. It keeps the story interesting, though with a story like this you could have put it in any order and it would've been great.

Great writing, great idea, and one incredible story!
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
phenomenal. a very well-done, beautifully-written AAML story.
animeloveu123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Intersting!
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
FIC ADDED TO FAVORITES!

Haha, I liked this fic a lot! And since your bio says you like critiques, and since this fic is so good, I'll give ya one:

Pros: LOTS! I liked everything about this fic, especially when Ash realized Misty was finally awake and she said, "I told you not to try anything." For some reason, I really liked that part a lot. The kiss at the end was extremely sweet. It actually seemed in character for Ash. Your writing style is another thing I like. I felt entertained the whole way through. There weren't any parts of it that bored me. Very few fics have done that, so good job on that, as well. I also loved the length, as well. It wasn't too short that it wasn't enjoyable, but it also wasn't too long that it took forever to read. There weren't any 'fillers', so to speak; every section was vital (yet entertaining) to the story. I also liked how you made them older. It made everything that happened not only more believable, but it also made it sweeter, in a way. It added a mature level of intimacy, and it works really well. Overall, I very much enjoyed this fic.

Cons: I'm gonna be honest: I don't see ANYTHING wrong with this fic! I even re-read it, purposely looking for something that was bad about it. I couldn't find anything. This fic is PERFECT! I'd like to give you constructive criticism to help you write better, but I have none to give from this fic!

I'm really glad I found this fic. I'm more than likely gonna come back and read this a few more times! Good job, and I am DEFINITELY hoping to see more AAML fics from you in the future, seeing as this is the only one in your bio. Good job!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
Ralorious chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Awesome Story!

just watch ur verb tenses; they can be quite weird somtimes. check them when u proofread.

thats all