Reviews for Highgrove
Phoebsfan chapter 33 . 11/18/2011
I haven't read skate fic in a long time and just happened to be browsing hoping to find motivation to finish one of my stories and bumped into this. I'm so excited to see it finished! This was one of my favorite skate stories of all time and I hoped for so long that it would be finished. I'm late to the game obviously, but so excited to reread the whole thing. Thank you!
seraph86 chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
I am so lucky this is the first LOST fic I have read, for I was searching for something that wouldn't give away too much of future seasons (I'm just through with S1). Kate, Sawyer and Jack were SO much on character and I loved the subtle references to the TV show so much! It wasn't too obvious (at least for me), but I still felt that the characters are all the same, as well as the situation they're in - it fits them in a way. The storyline makes sense in itself and you captured Sawyer's humor all right :D

I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter; I read it on my kindle (I was glad to have the story with me all the time for the intense 4-5 days I've been reading it! :)) and decided to finally review it. Thank you so much for writing this! I'd say this is exactly the kind of story I love to read... You planning on writing more Skate stories? Please? ;)
shannon chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
This is such an amazing story from start to finish! To this day this is still the most read story on skatefiction...
shannon chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
Garber Baby chapter 33 . 10/5/2011
Omg Love! Please sequel! (omg Sawyer handling a pregnant Kate or a baby would be funny to read) Im sorta a fan of your work so keep writing! I love your writing style and details!
PiratesLass01 chapter 33 . 4/23/2011
First, I have to tell you that I started out seeking Lost fiction because I recently devoured all six seasons and your story is the first one I clicked. It's the first Lost fanfic that I've ever read. So strange that, even though it's an AU, you have Kate and Sawyer's characters down to perfection.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I adored this story. I read it all in one sitting because I had to know what happened next. You are an amazing story teller and I am so impressed by your writing abilities. It could have been a book I bought at Barnes and Nobel. That's how good the quality was.

Anyway, you're story is awesome, your writing is awesome and I am so glad I read this. It was well worth the lack of sleep lol.
Gabism chapter 33 . 1/22/2011
Wow!

I waited forever for this chapter and it was totally worth the wait. XD

Even though I was accepting chap 32 as the last one, I'm really glad you decided to post this one.

I really like the way you write.

Thanks for sharing this amazing fic with us.

And, please, write more skate! :D
moonstruck chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
Thank you VERY much for finishing this story in such a great way! I have always been a big fan of yours and thought it was too bad that this wonderful 'book' missed its last 'page'. You can be proud of yourself that you stuck with it because this story about Kate and Sawyer is very deserving of a happy ending. The more since the Lost show did not give us what was rightfully ours (sorry had to get that out one more time!) Thanks again and hope I am not whining if I ask you "Can you write another story?" or can you publish 'Heat' again (even unfinished?)
skunji chapter 33 . 1/6/2011
thank u for finishing the story. are u going to write a sequel?
scalia chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
OH MY GOD! Youre back... Bless you for bringing the sun into my dreadfull raining day... Now for real, happy to see that youre okay and that we can read the ending of this beautiful story. Happy New Year...
gabardine chapter 32 . 1/22/2010
I really enjoyed this one - are you planning on returning to it?
ProphecyGirl-vv chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Hey! Love this fic so far (only up to ch2)! Lost and horses are like my two favorite things ever so I know I will enjoy the rest!
scalia chapter 32 . 10/28/2009
Please update... please, please, please! Hope all is well with you.
dindin chapter 32 . 8/23/2009
You think there ever will be a chance that you can write the next chapter, or can you publish Heat again because I also miss that story...
Joanne chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
Great Fanfic, hope your going to finish it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »