Reviews for The Kidnapper Chronicles
writer'sblock7777 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Okay, these are just way too funny.

Oh, and special request, have them recruit a bystander named Mary when they try to kidnap Taylor, puh-lese! They've gotto promise to share with her, though.
writer'sblock7777 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
-totallydies-

wow, they're not having much success, are they? They should totally bring me next time!
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh my effing gosh! And I thought I had gone into hysterics over fanfiction before this!
shescribes chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I have tears streaming down my cheeks right now.

I love how they just like, get distracted and wander away to IHOP. P
xElizabethAshley chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
this is hilarious!

is there more coming soon?
Silly Ella chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Can't. Breath. Sides. Hurt. -falls to the floors chocking with hysterical laughter- You are AMAZING! Bloody brilliant! Please update soon with the next adventures of Meg and Courtney, with the kidnapping of Peter! You just made my day- no my week!
watdaforks chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
LMAO this is so friggin AWESOME! ...bubble wrap... niice. x)
Crazed-Authoress chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Okay, LMAO! You are freaking hilarious! I absolutely love this, so PLEASE update!(And I think it's so funny, becaus eif I had the resources, going to the film sites and attempting to kidnap the actors is something I would do.)
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
hilarious you guys!

keep it up...please?
EdwardMakesMeSwoon chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I love it:D

WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST, MAN?

Lolz:)

It's pretty amazing.
EdwardMakesMeSwoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
"Neither can Joan Rivers"

Lolz that cracked me up! I love how Courtney kisses everyone:D

This is hilarious! I love you guys!
three.hills chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Brilliant! This could easily keep me entertained waiting for the book/movie to come out! I love you for this, really, who among us hasn't thought about attempting this-pfft, thats right-you know we'd all love it! I love this series, thanks so much for writing it, you rock!