Reviews for The Rider Identity
Toner of ShadoWs chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I like the story, I just wish you'd update. :)
giverofgrace chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
You should really update this! It's a really interesting story! I'd love to read more!
SeeSea18 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
OH MY GOSH! HANNAH AND DAVID ARE HIS PARENTS AREN'T THEY?!
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I Love This! Update!
JK my initials chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
More please I really like your story.
Anonomon13 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I was jut looking through the stoiew with John Rider in it and i found this one. I remember reading it awhile ago. I read your update on your profile about the offer for adopting. I cant do it cause it would most likely never get finished andi can only handle one story at a time but if you're not gonna finish (i really think you should) then maybe you could just do one of those author note/chapter things saying that you're looking for someone to adopt because id really hate for such a wonderful story to not get finished and since you havent updated anything in a couple of years people probably havent visited your profile for awhile and wouldnt have seen the update. Please finish it or do what i said to do up their. Please :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Please update. I mean really, this is sad.
Aestiva chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Um, I know how crazy this sounds since you clearly abandoned this story a few months under four years ago but you really should unabandon it, it's really good!
Synchro lover chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
so, aren't you making a new chapter? no? damn!
You'reNeverTooYoungToDie chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Update ? It's been a while ...
Mara jade chase chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
omg so i love this story and you just have to update like asap so i cant find out what happens! ok? kthanxbye!
alex rider1998 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
HELLO UPDATE ! I HAVE WAIT FOR SO LONG
bloodyreds chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
This is a really awesome story. I absolutely adore stories that envolve losing memories. Please update soon! :)
bloodyreds chapter 3 . 4/16/2011