Reviews for Of Bleeding Hearts
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Where is my cookie?! ;) oh and the story was great.
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So adorable :3
BloodyWolf83 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That story was sweet and cute but it was cool I loved it if your continuing please do
RockgirlLuvsFanfic chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
cute. powerful, i dislike self-harm but i know what was going through his head. Now give me cookie. signed the blue cookie monster :D
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
COOKİEE! *steal cookie jar and runs away*

Anyways,it was a heart-breaking and at same time,a heart warming story. When i read Hime died,i was near to crying. Wishes many İchiBya stories and *grins* more COOKİEES!
AkaSpada97 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
*Sniff*

Oh, that was sad! I LOVE IT! Poor Inoue, she really doesn't deserve to die. I swear that in fanfictions she is almost killed as many times as Aizen, and that is saying something!
peach77 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awww... this was so cute and sad and fluffy at the same time. :)
Aftonen chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love your little authors note at the bottom. The story would be better if you added more detail and put more content into it. But since I myself am an author and understand the disinterest of re-doing an old story, it's good enough as it is.

It would make for a good chapter story though.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
o...no more update or sequal?
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
*Grins* A cookie eh? Well I better get it. Lol. J/k.

I was gonna review anyways, then when I saw the cookie bit... *grins again* Well I couldn't help but make my review noticable. '

Hmm, well I don't normally comment much on specific details of a story. I mean, I loved it, what more do I have ta say? D

But, the CoOkIe 3.o

I have no idea why I wrote that... Lmfao. Okay well I've rambled on about random things enough haven't I. So do I get two cookies for my efforts? '

But yea, I really loved it. . The ending was sweet.

Ja ne!
Cerulean-Guava chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
wow ichgo sounds like a retard... weak ... like out of character that hard to describe... nice tho... i saw it and saw ichigo and didnt think that it could be a yaoi wow big surprise lol thats my carma for not reading the whole summary
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
touching:) like it:)
Sehaka minatoro chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
hello even though it looks like you wrote this a long time ago i hope u wont mind me reviewing?

Well i liked this fic and think it's good. write more fics !

sehaka minatoro

(seto)
ember chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
where's my cookie? it was really good, though I'd like to see more of a lemon.