Reviews for Returning Favours
Rinristelli chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
That was...so beautiful...Q_Q
Good Job.
Sasural chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was so good! You really are an awesome writer!

Haha I sense a potential relationship!

Thanks for posting!
ShiraTora10 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
aw! i love how you descibe griimmjow's death an attempt to save her and wut orihime does to protect grimmy! 33 wirtten so well!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
cool
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was a fantastic story. It was exactly as you intended it to be-a scenario that could have happened, but did not in the real work.

Thank you for the story!
grudgingapplause chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I'm more of an Ulquihime shipper but this story just made so much sense with how the manga's going. Well, Inoue can't save everybody. Yay Grimmjow. Yay you too Dark Hope Assassin, you rock.
kitsune67 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
beautiful story.. loved it.. ur a fantastic writer..
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I read this on LJ but decided to review here, strange person that I am. xD Grimmjow/Orihime is not normally a pairing I read, but I have to say that this story was great! :D I wouldn't mind seeing a scenario similar to this happen in the actual manga/anime. Everyone was well characterised (especially Grimmjow, you have him down really well) and the story was playing clearly in my head. Fantastic writing. I enjoyed this fic, good job! _
FaneD chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
again, a well desered "aw!"

I like it, it makes a very possibel spin on how it could end, and I didn't find it to be confusing. Cute
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I like this.
Bloodthirstwolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow, I really liked your outlook on the fall of Las Noches. It definitely caught my attention. D This story made me happy, they had so many favors to do in return, it was a bit confusing, heh. But I really honestly liked it. Great Job!
GRIMMJ0W chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I LOVE IT! THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT!
kitty8688kitty8688 the only chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Beautiful~! *tear* Now, he SHOULD have asked himself where exactly he was at O_O OMG~! He's stayig at her house! She wants him to stay there and stuff! Okay, I'm done being silly now :p But, seriously, this is a very well written piece for them. The descriptions are just perfect and describe the scenes very well. This portrays both of the characters personalities well (unlike me, I can barely keep them IC for 2 seconds XD). I somehow think there is a chance that this could become a chapter like story- maybe... Depends how you write it and the plot I suppose... Great overall Hope! :)
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aww wow, that was so cool to read
Bovineorbitor1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Es beautiful. This pairing tends to work out best vague anyway. Way to go for the somewhat happy ending.