Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Sarah chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
me wants to know katara's secret! 8D)

plz continue
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ops, ignore the last sentence in my previous review; that was in my first draft before I realized that it was a stupid question since I could figure out what "crossing" meant on my own, and somehow it didn't get properly edited.

apologies for the confusion :)
Lucrezia6565 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Well written story, original and very intriguing.

I am curious to know what happened between Zuko and Katara in the past. Indeed, what happened to everyone, including Ozai and Azula.

I figure that, with Aang dead and Sokka and Toph being together, Suki is also no more.

And this Cheng guy...who is he and how does he relate to Zuko and the others?

And...crossing? I take it that the FN has conquered most of the EK territory except for a small, still independent portion, and that refugees try to cross the border and live there in freedom. But then, why didn't Iroh and Zuko do that instead of settling in this Gods-forsaken village?

So many questions to be answered...I can't wait to see what you have in mind.

On a side note, I can't believe that you don't have more reviewers.

But, that's probably going to change soon; I just 'discovered' this story, and I was definitely hooked by the end of the first chapter.

Good work :)

And what exactly does it mean "cross over" ?
xxnewslangxx chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
very good, i am enjoying this story very much so far, hope you continue soon. oh and my guess is the boy katara is with is the new avatar? well keep it up i am looking foward to the next chapter.
PF Nelly chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This review goes after the one I submitted for Ch. 2.

Just have a quick question: Can you explain the title? I keep wondering what it means and the cnnection to the story.

Thanks, PF
PFNelly chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Great chapters, dude! Your story seems to be coming along very nicely. I'm very interested in finding out what will happen next. Keep up the great work!

Oh, also props for continuing the story even though you hadn't gotten any reviews yet; many writers would jusy give up, but you didn't. Kudos.

Post again soon!