Reviews for Featherbrite's Tale
Maggie-baka chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Eeh! Tigger!
vasilidor chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
i first read this years ago, and to this day i still hold out hope for an update.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Oh man... Shammi making like Pepe le Pew. ::fof:: I sincerely hope you can find a way to continue this to its completion, hon. I haven't had this much fun reading fanfic for quite some time. Even if it IS an oldie, it's still a goodie.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
that omake was priceless! Made me want to read the Nathan Brazil books all over again!

Nice chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Nice chapter. I enjoyed it.

Oh gods... that dino omake was priceless! ::holds ribs::
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
::snickers:: You, my dear, are a stinker. ::lol:: This chapter hurt my ribs from all the laughter!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
::giggles self into oblivion after going back to reading this story once again::
Progos chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Random nitpicking of the alternate ending of the omake: in most reptiles (I believe including dinosaurs), the female is noticably larger than the male.

One problem in over three chapters is a pretty good success rate, I think.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Think I'm going to die of laughter.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Oh, me like. Keep it coming.
Alex Ultra chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ahahahahahahahahahaha! *cough cough* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp gasp* hehe *deep breath*

That Tigger thing is one of the funniest things I have ever read, and that's really saying something.

The story at a whole is also awesome. 3 Keep up the good work!

Alex Ultra: Just Noticed The Updated Date

LATER
wert1990 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
strange omakes
Encrypter chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
A classic.

Have you perhaps considered making a proper sentai series starring the Amazon girls?
Virosa chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
very good story. just one question... ARE YOU ALIVE!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
1: A Nervous Child (ANC)

"You call my kind yousei here, though my kind are called faerie elsewhere.

[Sounds plausible enough]

"Ranchan no baka,"

[Unnecessary Japanese]

a style of fighting they call 'martial arts'."

[‘Martial Arts’ are ALL styles of fighting (it does alternatively translate to ‘the arts of war’)]

the girls from that other High School had looked their way.

[But they’re in middle school at this point, there’d be no ‘other’ High School]

(Censored to keep this story from getting a Lemon label)

[Or you could try something with a hint of taste and class and sense and just skip over it. Even the implication, like ‘lemons’ themselves, serve to add absolutely nothing to the story]

"From oyaji's reaction

that got Oyaji

[Unnecessary Japanese]

out of some chikan (groper)

[ Unnecessary Japanese]

Hidden Dragon. Ranma could seemingly negate his own weight, walking across the thinnest rice paper without breaking it or up a cliff or wall as if he had spider-powers.

[ Actually, I’m pretty sure this capability is something that folklore martial artists learned anyway. Movies like ‘Hero’ emphasize the point]

Or sharing with Oyaji,

[Unnecessary Japanese]

There was a danger for those who used chi to attentuate their lifespan, and that was ennui.

The purple-haired Amazon licked her lips - this guy wasn't too bad. Maybe another kiss, just in case.

[Okay, that’s funny]

Probably that baka Genma

her transformed iinazuke.

[Unnecessary Japanese]

Simple objects, as long as they weren't made of metal?

[Problem is: you’d be surprised how many things have metal. We live in a composite society]

[ what the hell? Is this the same story? FOLLOWING:

:Better Father Than Genma Scenario.

:3) Get Him A Few Engagements/Rivals/Opponents Along The Way.

[How would ‘few engagements’ be a better father than Genma?]

"He can take apart a machine gun and put it back together blindfolded, pilot almost any military vehicle (he specializes in mid-air combat),

[Oh, something even _more_ useless to society than hand-to-hand combat!]

The first half of the story was interesting and would’ve made a fair story, but the second half of the chapter looked like you accidentally pasted a different story into it…one that did not by any means fit. It could’ve been good without that.