Reviews for Climate Change
elena chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Fab story. The best part, hands down was 'Severus Snape the younger' i love it! So cute! Snape's reaction (!) amazing. :P
drasticactions chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
such a sweet story :-)
mama123 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
The ending lines were a nice touch. I like how she saved him. It was very considerate of her. I love the fact that she did a memory charm on him. Good job.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
The Remus Lupin Werewolves Foundation! That's a very fitting idea. :o)
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Well, Minerva's plan seems to be working. And thank God Hermione didn't marry Ron!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Damn it Hermione! Why did you modify Severus' memories?
Montara chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I think this is the second time I've read this story, maybe on another site :) Too bad they've wasted so much time ...20 years...Well, at least they've ended up together and were still young enough to have kids of their own :)

Albus married their daughter...that means the difference between them was almost the same as between Severus and Hermione :)
Montara chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Hermione's plan seems to work :)
Montara chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Did she really managed to modify his memories? I mean, he was a great Occlumens and Legilimens...
Diosa Luna chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
me and become a fan of your fics, I love them! I hope to read them all and follow the next, I've loved all who have read and certainly adore this couple, still provides such wonderful fics.

Cheer up!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
aaww this was a beautiful story! hermione n snape made such a cute couple n i loved how u made the characters come to life i really enjoyed reading this story cant w8 to read more from u!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
this was one of the best chapters i've read so far i loved the playfulness that seemed to be a reoccurring theme :)

james n the rest of the gang cracked me up :D keep up the good wrk!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this looks like an amazing story so far im really liking in :D
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
A very lovely story...short and sweet! Well done! :)
attack09 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Really great stuff! Ms Killer-Rowling should have ask you, before her Hermione-gets-married-to-the-dunderhead-Ron-writing. Loved your rescue of Severus and Hermiones try to make him forget it. Loved the next generation and the somewhat softer Snape. Great story. Like it, love it, fav it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »