Reviews for Climate Change
Guest in Europe chapter 3 . 5/6
You really do spin a good yarn!

Thank you for being my evening reading entertainment the last few nights. I love your take on the Severus Hermione relationship and on the depth of Severus' character as an adult. I found his arrested development in book 7 rather disappointing, but then again, the story was still for young people and focused on Harry. What you have achieved is much fuller and more mature.

Thanks again.
elena chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Fab story. The best part, hands down was 'Severus Snape the younger' i love it! So cute! Snape's reaction (!) amazing. :P
drasticactions chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
such a sweet story :-)
mama123 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
The ending lines were a nice touch. I like how she saved him. It was very considerate of her. I love the fact that she did a memory charm on him. Good job.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
The Remus Lupin Werewolves Foundation! That's a very fitting idea. :o)
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Well, Minerva's plan seems to be working. And thank God Hermione didn't marry Ron!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Damn it Hermione! Why did you modify Severus' memories?
Montara chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I think this is the second time I've read this story, maybe on another site :) Too bad they've wasted so much time ...20 years...Well, at least they've ended up together and were still young enough to have kids of their own :)

Albus married their daughter...that means the difference between them was almost the same as between Severus and Hermione :)
Montara chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Hermione's plan seems to work :)
Montara chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Did she really managed to modify his memories? I mean, he was a great Occlumens and Legilimens...
Diosa Luna chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
me and become a fan of your fics, I love them! I hope to read them all and follow the next, I've loved all who have read and certainly adore this couple, still provides such wonderful fics.

Cheer up!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
aaww this was a beautiful story! hermione n snape made such a cute couple n i loved how u made the characters come to life i really enjoyed reading this story cant w8 to read more from u!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
this was one of the best chapters i've read so far i loved the playfulness that seemed to be a reoccurring theme :)

james n the rest of the gang cracked me up :D keep up the good wrk!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this looks like an amazing story so far im really liking in :D
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
A very lovely story...short and sweet! Well done! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »