Reviews for The life with an Arrancar
PrussiaRox chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
sayap hitam chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
is that the end? i want more! please write more!
Revolation chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
yay
Queen of the Random Word chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Yes Pocky is sold in the United States, You can find some at asian markets and in some market places, I know I once found chocolate flavored pocky (the best seller in the United States) in a Fred Meyer's once. If not, sometimes Gamer shops and comic book stores that sell anime merchendise will sometimes sell pocky too. I love pocky _.
helbaffy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
so sweet... great first chapter! :)
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I can guess that you dont care about the name of the title anymore... but I'd call it 'A big handfull of green'
LaDy CoUnteRpart of NaTsume chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
ichigo and nel are really cute together as father and daughter!
lambtastic chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
lol nel is gonna get hyper again:] please continue soon!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Ohohoho! Sweet! Gotta read 'em all.
Vi chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
so cute! i love nel!
bleachpimp chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
i just read chapter 4 and i really liked it and if you liked my idea and want some more just give me an email at
bleachpimp chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i read the whole series and i really enjoyed it.i think you should continue the series because its really fun and it seems like it might be actually part of the story.I had an idea for chapter starts off with ichigo deciding to go to sleep after the tired he forgets to check on nel who is still decides to ask ichigo for some she opens the closet door and sees ichigo goes on top of ichigo to try and wake him after a while she gets tired and falls asleep on ichigo and turns into her adult form and she can,t go its morning time and yuzu,karin,and rukia are asks karin if she can go wake up goes upstairs but sees adult nel sleeping on ichigo and call rukia gets to ichigos room she wakes up ichigo wakes up he falls off his bed after seeing nel on top of him which wakes up is suprised that she in her adult form and sleeping on ichigos she looks at rukia and karin and says she ask where ichigo then replies why weere you sleeping with then tells him that she tried to wake him up last night and must have fallen asleep.(ichigo is still on the floor when he asked the question.)nel is looking down at ichigo from his bed then begins to slide down and lands right on top of ichigo and they end up kissing when she falls thats my idea.
Leprechaungirl chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Why doesn't he see about getting her a gigai. Urahara might be convinced to get her one then she and Yuzu could play. How long is his dad going to keep it a secret?

There is Pocky in the USA and in Canada. (I live in Canada.) And it is sold under the name of Pocky. I curently have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and strawberry. Though I have had green tea, almond, and I think some others.

has a lot of Japanese snacks advertised on their website. Go to merchandise then candy and snacks.

My current favourite is the Ramune Candy Fizzling Soda Candy

Hope it helped even a little bit

Rose-chan
Mrfipp chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I just love Nel, she, with Kon, is my favorite one of my favorite characters.

Poor Ichigo, being messed with by his dad.

I wonder, since Nel is now traitor to Aizen, will he send anyone to terminater her? Poor Nel, but luckily Rukia and 'Itsygo' will be there to save her!

Please continue

Mrfipp
Alex chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
omg i love this story. update soon!