Reviews for Via Media
sabakunofaye chapter 12 . 4/8
This has got be the most entertaining and awkward romance out there! XD Good job writing it.
HazeofLies chapter 12 . 1/31
aww c: this is the best thing i've read in ages... i totally ship these two now :')

AND HOW DO YOU WRITE LIKE THAT? ;; sob 10/10 writing is hot

diz so beeeeautiful hohoho cry much tears such touched very heartwarm
sassafrass10 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Sometimes, when I'm sad, I go and read this story. It makes me laugh every time I do, and cheers me the heck up :) I love your writing and all of your stories 3
crimsontears82684 chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
This fic is one of the funnier ones on this site. It had me laughing from the first chapter. I also enjoyed the fact that there was an actual story going on behind the banter. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
expectancy chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
This is officially the most entertaining fanfic on this site. I literally died at the beetle & scorpion mating and leaf-giving moments. cx
dee chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I'm still laughing now. This has to be the most entertaining naruto fic I ever read.. XD
dee chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I can't stop laughing while reading this story. Now that I've completed it, I just can't wiped the contented smile off my face. You are a brilliant writer madame! ;)
Monochromatic-Fox chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Fff- Back when I didn't have an account, I read this, and nearly cried I was laughing so hard.
Now, I shall relive EVERY moment.
Prim the amazing chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I LOVED this story, hilarious yet lovely.
fermontie chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Hilariously charming and thank you for the notes on them frisking about. I'm still wondering about what's going on in Mist though...lol, anyway, great job with this story and base on that, I'll have to take a look at your other fics and faves. Thanks again!
jaggedjacket chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Botheration-great word ;)

Very nice how you got them together!
jaggedjacket chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
lol...cordially exchanged death threats...

Awe...cute ending to this chapter!
jaggedjacket chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Vindictiveness is sweet...and sexy..nice job!
jaggedjacket chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Gotta love the foreplay! Another lovely chapter!
jaggedjacket chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I love the love/hate relationship here. It is very well done!