Reviews for Via Media
Then music swelled and Neji and Gaara recalled the difficult days of their youth and their absent father figures and the irreconcilable dichotomy between truth and war and Gaara wondered what love was and Neji reflected on divine providence and Gaara meditated on why there was suffering in this world and what it could all mean and Neji speculated on moral relativism and it was all extremely moving and impressive until Temari yelled "staring contest! Nobody blink!" very loudly, which totally ruined the cinematographic moment

I don't know how you come up with this. Lol. I really enjoyed this random fic. Thanks for sharing.
Temari was silent for a few minutes on her boulder and Neji waited impatiently for her to start stripping

XD
I never thought I needed temari and neji mud wrestling! Hilarious story!
Lady Deviance chapter 12 . 3/6
Totes hilarious
Got a few laughs out of me :-)
So I've read most of your other stories... This one is definitely older...I think your writing has matured a lot. But still so funny. I loved Lee in Marrow and I love him here too. Now I wish Gaara and the gang would make an appearance in Marrow :-)
Silent Killing chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Fun.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
Adorable and hilarious... Didn't know wtf to expect coming in and still don't really know what just happened except I laughed way too hard. The bug pron... Cousin Ano... Crotch Lee... The way they fought about everything constantly... Was just too funny. Oldie but a goodie... thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
You're a comedy genius. Crotch Lee... Oh my fuck. I'm still crying. Thanks for sharing this beauty of a fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
I want more temari from you... This was hilarious?!
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Once again, a great story that made me laugh! I really like how you potrayed Temari in this one. She is hilarious and this was great reading! :) Looking foreward to your update on Marrow!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
R u actually crazy because I think you are in the best way possible
xXKiri-chanXx chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
I don't remember if I already read this and reviewed it, but it only felt right to do it again anyway. I need a buttless chaps Kisame stripper series. Completely reasonable and doable.

As always, love your writing and cracky pairings! 3 Hope to see more fics from you in the future!
Aquaphobe chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Okay, so I just logged in especially to write you this review, because I have now officially read every last one of your fics and (now moments away from favouriting all and following Marrow which, oh my god, please don't even let me get started waxing lyrical about) I felt the need to let you know that I am indeed Very Unhappy. Namely because your writing is gorgeous, like, what the actual heck, and it Really Isn't Fair that I am now totally in love with all of these crack ships, and am in the process of plotting my very own writings.

(The problem with that, of course, is that I keep getting sidetracked mid-plotting by thoughts of Hidan's head up on a shelf watching Ino perform the hanky-panky with her hot farmer-boy, or imagining Sakura and Ino giggling like fools on a hospital bed, or Kisame breaking into Konoha and climbing through a Very Not Upset Sakura's window, or Temari and Neji voyeuristically watching arachnid-insect naughtiness, or- anyway, you get the picture.)

I don't know what it is about your writing (perhaps the fact that I want to marry your brain for it's brilliance, or place your hands upon an alter to worship them for their translation of brainly brilliance into the written word) that I am so utterly, irrevocably in love with, but I am disappointed. I've now fawned over all of your works and, bereft of more reading material, have little else to do, other than weep silently about the fact that I am now officially a lost cause. I have no hope of ever returning from the dangerous world of the Crackships. You have converted me (I say, as though I were not already dangerously and perilously close to toeing the line with DeiSaku and ItaSaku and InoEveryone) fully and completely, and now I am about to plunge into the truly dark depths of the fanfiction universe.

With that said, I'm sure I'll resurface every now and then like the water-fearing invertebrate I am, in order to re-consume your wonderful, cracky writing, and wallow in the fact that there is not an unlimited supply of it.

In short, please know that you are my hero and I love you, but I suppose that I also sort of in part hate and fear you, because what have you done to me? You cannot possibly be a mere mortal, and that is so totally unfair. Also, please let me just stay here and fawn over you a little long.

But really, all that rambling is just to let you know that I'm very, very thankful to you for sharing your writing. I cannot wait for more!
moon eclipse shadows chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
I love this so much.
"Don't be Byakugan-ing people without their permission. It's not manners."
I have read this story before, but I found you on someone's favorites and decided to venture in again. And I am very glad to have done so :)