Reviews for Via Media
You're a comedy genius. Crotch Lee... Oh my fuck. I'm still crying. Thanks for sharing this beauty of a fic.
I want more temari from you... This was hilarious?!
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 12 . 9/8
Once again, a great story that made me laugh! I really like how you potrayed Temari in this one. She is hilarious and this was great reading! :) Looking foreward to your update on Marrow!
R u actually crazy because I think you are in the best way possible
xXKiri-chanXx chapter 12 . 8/28
I don't remember if I already read this and reviewed it, but it only felt right to do it again anyway. I need a buttless chaps Kisame stripper series. Completely reasonable and doable.

As always, love your writing and cracky pairings! 3 Hope to see more fics from you in the future!
Aquaphobe chapter 1 . 8/23
Okay, so I just logged in especially to write you this review, because I have now officially read every last one of your fics and (now moments away from favouriting all and following Marrow which, oh my god, please don't even let me get started waxing lyrical about) I felt the need to let you know that I am indeed Very Unhappy. Namely because your writing is gorgeous, like, what the actual heck, and it Really Isn't Fair that I am now totally in love with all of these crack ships, and am in the process of plotting my very own writings.

(The problem with that, of course, is that I keep getting sidetracked mid-plotting by thoughts of Hidan's head up on a shelf watching Ino perform the hanky-panky with her hot farmer-boy, or imagining Sakura and Ino giggling like fools on a hospital bed, or Kisame breaking into Konoha and climbing through a Very Not Upset Sakura's window, or Temari and Neji voyeuristically watching arachnid-insect naughtiness, or- anyway, you get the picture.)

I don't know what it is about your writing (perhaps the fact that I want to marry your brain for it's brilliance, or place your hands upon an alter to worship them for their translation of brainly brilliance into the written word) that I am so utterly, irrevocably in love with, but I am disappointed. I've now fawned over all of your works and, bereft of more reading material, have little else to do, other than weep silently about the fact that I am now officially a lost cause. I have no hope of ever returning from the dangerous world of the Crackships. You have converted me (I say, as though I were not already dangerously and perilously close to toeing the line with DeiSaku and ItaSaku and InoEveryone) fully and completely, and now I am about to plunge into the truly dark depths of the fanfiction universe.

With that said, I'm sure I'll resurface every now and then like the water-fearing invertebrate I am, in order to re-consume your wonderful, cracky writing, and wallow in the fact that there is not an unlimited supply of it.

In short, please know that you are my hero and I love you, but I suppose that I also sort of in part hate and fear you, because what have you done to me? You cannot possibly be a mere mortal, and that is so totally unfair. Also, please let me just stay here and fawn over you a little long.

But really, all that rambling is just to let you know that I'm very, very thankful to you for sharing your writing. I cannot wait for more!
moon eclipse shadows chapter 4 . 8/5
I love this so much.
"Don't be Byakugan-ing people without their permission. It's not manners."
I have read this story before, but I found you on someone's favorites and decided to venture in again. And I am very glad to have done so :)
Siartha chapter 12 . 7/22
...are you telling me Sabaku no Gaara, Fifth Kazekage, jinchuuriki to the Ichibi, is going to a strip club because that is amazing.
""And I took a shower," said Kankuro." Good job. Gold star for him.
I wonder if Kankuro and TenTen is a pairing that people write for. I wonder if Kankuro is a character that people write for. I mean he's not uninteresting, and I guess he looks ok under all that face paint even if his siblings are hotter.
Wow... Neji as a hobo leper is certainly a mental image I don't think I want to relive.
"And then they both sort of smiled and their eyes met and, two seconds after that, so did their lips." THIS WAS SO UNEXPECTEDLY CUTE I'M SCREAMING.
"as it turned out Neji wielded a katana and not a kunai" oh my GOD
"other interesting bodily secretions" there is no chill. NONE. And I love you for it. But not in the Neji/Temari sort of way because we don't know each other and that would be weird. I'm sure you're beautiful though. I could be some weird 50 year old basement dwelling man with a handlebar moustache and two month old boxers. I'm not. But I could be. Who knows.
Anyways, this fic was a wild ride from start to end. For a few chapters I would read one chapter of this and one chapter of Marrow because I had limited internet for a bit, and this story was a great pick me up when Marrow started giving me the dreaded feels(TM).
Thanks for sharing this crazy pairing with us. I had so much fun!
(Am going to binge read Marrow now, as my Internet allows.)
(Will also review the other few chapters here that i didn't because I wanna tell you my favourite lines)
Siartha chapter 9 . 7/21
"Akamaru was more than slightly offended by this but he didn't complain because he couldn't make any coherent sound except for "antidisestablishmentarianism," which really isn't very coherent at all."
Lmao wtf. I like the sort of narrative tone you set in this story though!
"Neji offered to prove it to her right there if she wanted and then they both looked around and pretended he hadn't just said that and Neji really wanted to kill himself."
BABES.
I love the awkwardness, it is so real.
A Neji-Temari lemon to cap it off would have been amazing. Nonetheless, this was an excellent piece of literature. Thumbs up!
How about Temari the Terrible? :)
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/19
Your humour writing is the stuff of legends. The puns are as good as your (and one of mine) favorite authors.
On the side note, maybe it is the presence of Rosie o'Donnell that keeps the ninja away, ne?
Siartha chapter 8 . 7/16
Thank you for bringing me my daily instalment of actual 5 year olds Neji and Temari.
"When Temari tired of that she began to pinch Neji's back in a manner very reminiscent of the way her fan had just pinched his finger and Neji could see where the fan got it from."
I almost peed myself laughing and this isn't even the funniest line in the story.
Siartha chapter 5 . 7/16
So I see peanut allergies are a trend in your work.
Siartha chapter 4 . 7/16
So I was trying to refrain from commenting on one particular thing because there was so much to comment on, but oh my god Lee dragging himself back with his TEETH.