Reviews for The Shepherd
Traveler1861 chapter 14 . 1/21
A truly wonderful story- among the best I've seen in a long while. I understand writing takes valuable time, but if you get back to this story, I'll be eager to read it
SilverKelly93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This an very well written story. I really didn't think that I would like a story of Charlie and a strong female character, but thank-you for proving me wrong on that bit. Will is a very interesting character and I like the way she has grown from chapter to chapter, it shows that she is an actual human character. Charlie's reactions to her are also pretty funny. :)

Oh, and they would be so cute together! :)

Keep it up and update soon!
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Will there be more soon?
TheAspetta chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
:[

That's how this chapter, and all the rest of the story, is making me feel. THE EMOTIONS ARE SO JAM-PACKED I CANNOT EXPRESS.

You are a wizard of words and story telling. A goddess of all that is literary. There's two more chapters for me to read and all I can think is "Shit I hope there's magically another chapter when I get to fourteen." Seriously: Oh my God. You're so unbelievably amazing and awesome and splendiferous. I am in utter awe.
ArtyQ5O chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
You're alive! So thank you. Thank you very much[: Awesome update, and I can't wait for the next one!
SilverSlippers chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
I was so excited when I realized this was updated. You have no idea. I like the pace that it is moving, and how nicely you've portrayed Charlie. I can only hope you update again soon.
ArtyQ5O chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
ohh wow! please update soon, this is absolutely amazing
ArtyQ5O chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Holy Balls, this was AMAZING! I was about screaming when they shot Charlie.
ArtyQ5O chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
o, this chapter gave me chills! That guys a CREEP! Than again...Charlie's a killer...hahaha! That was mighty scary when he said her name, I was like Shit their not getting out of this one. Well, as usual, its AMAZING! 3
ArtyQ5O chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
and then they wanted you to stay home and take care of the children.

3 LOVE IT! Love this SO SO oh SO much! Good writing, as always!
ArtyQ5O chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
some time in bed with Green Eyes., The scorching heat was coming off the sand in more than waves; there were fucking oceans out there above the horizon - I really laughed at all that, YES CHARLIE FOREVER! Haha, this is amazing, I'm loving' the way you write! Best Yuma Fic I've ever read!
ArtyQ5O chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Sure she could. She was Will Slater, dammit. - Bahhaha! I laughed at that part, OMG! MORE CHARLIE! He's my favorite, and I'm very glad he's not out of character, its making me very happy, I really like this story, you're doing a grand job!
ArtyQ5O chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
No not Charlie! I love him, and I'm glad he's mentioned :D
ArtyQ5O chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
O! I really like it! Very well written!

-adds to favorites-